MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

You know, we've been calling the role a Village Idiot for ages now. But that's when we had 10-12 players max.

Now that we are going over 20 players almost every game, can't we call it a Town or City Idiot?

How about we just call them an idiot.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

It's the worst role ever. Seriously. Awful role. The one time I had it I was so blatantly the VI and it was excruciating trying to get lynched one day and live the next.

Are the roles already decided on, as far as what will be included, or are they decided after signups are completed?

I know roles are assigned after signups, but do the hosts already know what roles are going to be assigned in this game? That way I can get familiar with them, and get at least a general idea of what is going to be happening?

We know the just of the roles. They may have to be tweaked pending on the number of players.

We know the just of the roles. They may have to be tweaked pending on the number of players.

Is this information public? IE, you and Phar decided there's going to be cops, robbers, knights, sandwich makers, tuba players, farmers, hookers, rodeo clowns, and news anchors? So I can go lookup what these roles are, or is that kinda the point of the game, not knowing wtf is going on at all including why kegs has to type everything backwards (or whatever)

I cannot remember any big game, except the "best of" games, where the role information was known to the players beforehand. Part of the fun of the game is discerning what roles are present by what you see and what people say or don't say.

They prefer to be called sandwich artists!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

are we playing the where is stuff located game? i didnt say i dont know where the info is.. i said i had not read it.

I just have to get you back for BPC, who said anything about SubWay? I said sandwich maker, not sandwich minimum wage earning teenager who still can't put Black Olives on my sandwich even after I told her 3 freaking times!
https://www.google.com/search?q=san...1280&bih=906#q=sandwich+maker&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Vote: LightNingisMyNick :whistling:

It's the worst role ever. Seriously. Awful role. The one time I had it I was so blatantly the VI and it was excruciating trying to get lynched one day and live the next.
lol, you were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS. If you just played a bit scummy instead of claiming cult recruiter like a noob you could have won with a reasonable probability. ;)
Is this information public? IE, you and Phar decided there's going to be cops, robbers, knights, sandwich makers, tuba players, farmers, hookers, rodeo clowns, and news anchors? So I can go lookup what these roles are, or is that kinda the point of the game, not knowing wtf is going on at all including why kegs has to type everything backwards (or whatever)

I cannot remember any big game, except the "best of" games, where the role information was known to the players beforehand. Part of the fun of the game is discerning what roles are present by what you see and what people say or don't say.
Drixx is correct. Mm, WIFOA games... *drools*

like BPC said, we've got a setup for ~22 players iirc already, but can adjust and add or remove as needed depending on the number of people who want to play.

vote count as of post 110:
Bipolarfeminist: 1 (Chundertat)

You sir are trixxy. I was scratching my head trying to figure out what bpc was short for.. Best posts congrats? Basic pizza condiments? Or is it a diablo specific accronym that only the incrowd would know?

Then it dawned on me.

Guess that vi role is all sewn up!

You sir are trixxy. I was scratching my head trying to figure out what bpc was short for.. Best posts congrats? Basic pizza condiments? Or is it a diablo specific accronym that only the incrowd would know?

Then it dawned on me.

Guess that vi role is all sewn up!

Yes, lots of acronyms are for players but none are for Diablo.
For example, your nickname isn't "LightNingisMyNick", it's "lightningdick"

?

all in favor say aye aye

One of us.

One of us.

One of us.

Hmmm, wait. I'm gonna imitate Bad Ash for a moment.

AHEM.

One of bus.

One of bus.

One of bus.

Ah memories.

If you want to give the definition of a bus, provide links to the Jcakes and pharphis event. You can't define it better than that.

Jerome!

hahahahahaha. Kegs /= literate

This explains a lot.

You mean the one where you kiss BA's feet w/o proof after being skeptical about BPC and still command the town for most of the game?

you trying to make me blush?

In all likelihood the game won't start for at least another 8-10 days.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High