MXC - Mafia Edition Sign-Up Thread

In.

I likely won't be available to mod that weekend as BPC already knows. I'll be at a conference pretending I know science. I'll try to stop in to help/eat popcorn.

New rule: If you're an eavesdropper no claiming your real role in the game thread

Unvote: Bacon

Vote: Egg

When will the start/end times be? Like last game or some strange Canadian time zone stuff?

Unvote: Bacon

Vote: Egg

When will the start/end times be? Like last game or some strange Canadian time zone stuff?

Lol. Initial post says same as last game. Unless you are on TC's 3 hour time switch thingy, then I have no idea.

In.

I likely won't be available to mod that weekend as BPC already knows. I'll be at a conference pretending I know science. I'll try to stop in to help/eat popcorn.

o_O You are playing in the game you are modding for?

Love the theme! I am in. For Halloween I am handing out candied bacon and chocolate eggs. And currently watching The Evil Dead. Gotta stick with tradition.

I'd be really good at this game!

Day end will be the same time it most often is. 5pm for me ;)
(That's right now, actually)

That'll be one hour earlier for me than before (wintertime here now). Perfect! I am in. :)

Im out on the town for a bit! I will update the list soon.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Oh man reading! Who does that? Easier just to throw out blind votes and get lucky.

That's what I do when Drixx is playing.

In.

I likely won't be available to mod that weekend as BPC already knows. I'll be at a conference pretending I know science. I'll try to stop in to help/eat [strike]popcorn.[/strike] Bacon and Eggs

New rule: If you're an eavesdropper no claiming your real role in the game thread

FTFY

Stupid 7am start / finish.

and In

I'll be running a test dueling type mini game here.

It should be finished by the time this game starts and BPC is OK with it.

BTW our initial player list is ~22 players, so a minimum of that many would be great. For every additional player we will add 2 mafia...

I mean, we're happy with going over 22 players

I see myself *in* a plate of bacon and eggs. Just don't eat me all at once. Thanks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High