Mumbling (or something mmmm-y) Mondaily

Jan 29, 2009
Nothing exciting to report on my end, just thought this beautiful day should have a daily thread. :thumbsup:

RL: Ate something bad (I think it was the nasty chili relleno on Saturday: yuck) that really tore my guts up yesterday. With any luck, the discomfort will dissipate today. Here when I finish typing this, I'll chut the computer down, turn off the lights, say goodbye to the cats, and rock off to work. At work, I'll check over some other people's stuff, try to find an answer to something I walked away from on Friday (In 2.5 years, the first time I've ever had to walk away from a research problem because I just couldn't find anything), then try to finish up one small part of one small program of one medium-ish institution of the absolutely largest and longest-termed project I've taken on yet. Fun.

After work, I hope to have enough energy to stop by a park or walking trail and wander with the camera for a bit. If not, I'll try to get out in the neighborhood some to make the 365.

Then it will be dinner and stories and playing with cats and reading and bedtime. Woo!

And the new chair should arrive later this week, baring delivery issues with the no-name logistics company.

I expect issues. :loving:

D2: not until the chair arrives.

Forum's acting squiddy again...

RL: Study for GMAT in four weeks

D2: Yep.

OVG: No.

I got in using DJ's advice! woot.

In class and bored. We're covering stuff I did in first year at a different school. *yawn*

And no-name logistics company can only deliver between 10 and 4, with no idea of a more specific time. Guess who gets home about 3:30p every afternoon? Yep. And guess who can't promise to make me the last up? Yep. So I narrowed them down to Saturday between 12 and 4. This mean's I'll have to back out on a photowalk, or get a neighbor to cover for me. And I'm not allowed to go pick it up from them.

Customer Service FTW! :thumbup:

RL: Posted a video of something I built, and within two days it has almost 30k views and has been featured on 12 different blogging sites! I never even dreamed of this happening haha. If there's some interest, I'll post the vid later.

D2: Not really sure. Debating starting a javzon, but no titan's have dropped GRRRRRRR :banghead:. Will keep trav running on the zealot tonight after I write this essay.

OVG: Meh. Maybe some torchlight

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High