MP Games - Temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVAlan said:
Are there any people that play on 1.09?
Yes :D

I regularly play with a few - either cows or questing. Unfortunately for me, timezone differences limit my ability to play with them to weekends (and often at ungodly hours such as 6am Sunday). Where in this great big world are you? Perhaps we can schedule some semi-regular sessions?

Hell game in pansy-core anyone? I am beating baal, eventually. Version 1.1 of course...
Game down for now...

anyone that can host a game for any of these locations? (all SPSCL)

act2 NM - just did sewers (trapsin)
act5 NM - WSK runs (skellymancer)
act1 HELL - just started (skellymancer)

Very low level PvP game is up. A level 12 amazon is waiting for you. Come kill her!

SnakeEye85 said:
anyone that can host a game for any of these locations? (all SPSCL)

act2 NM - just did sewers (trapsin)
act5 NM - WSK runs (skellymancer)
act1 HELL - just started (skellymancer)

Hey SnakeEyes, A friend and I just started Hell also. I have a BZ Barb and he also has a Barb. We would like to play Hell with others. We may play tonight. 9 PM Central time or so. Will you be around?

Dacar92 said:
Hey SnakeEyes, A friend and I just started Hell also. I have a BZ Barb and he also has a Barb. We would like to play Hell with others. We may play tonight. 9 PM Central time or so. Will you be around?
I just got my paladin to hell yesterday. Mind if I join you? And, if so, nine as in by the clock here that seems to be an hour and five minuites fast for me or by normal time?

TrenShadow said:
Yes :D

I regularly play with a few - either cows or questing. Unfortunately for me, timezone differences limit my ability to play with them to weekends (and often at ungodly hours such as 6am Sunday). Where in this great big world are you? Perhaps we can schedule some semi-regular sessions?

Great to meet you. I live in Sacramento California, so thats Pacific time. Due to my fire wall I cannot host games though. As for times I'm very flexible just nothing to late like 2 am. Well even that can be negotiated it just depends on my schedule.

Right now I'm brand new, i have an MF barbarian whos lvl 18 and I want to start a new tri-elementalist sometime.

Ravenforce3 said:
I just got my paladin to hell yesterday. Mind if I join you? And, if so, nine as in by the clock here that seems to be an hour and five minuites fast for me or by normal time?

I don't think my friend is around tonight. So not sure if we'll play. I may just join a game I see posted here.

BTW, it is 8:25 Central time now. So look at the time I posted according to the clock here. I believe Central time is GMT-6

We would welcome your pally. What times are you usually able to play?

Dacar92 said:
I don't think my friend is around tonight. So not sure if we'll play. I may just join a game I see posted here.

BTW, it is 8:25 Central time now. So look at the time I posted according to the clock here. I believe Central time is GMT-6

We would welcome your pally. What times are you usually able to play?
Any time you are available. Being unemployed sucks, but it certainly frees up the schedule.

very low level dueling game is up
levele 12 ama waiting for you
come kill her

1.09 hell cows.....?

anybody up for some 1.09 action :xgrin:
not sure if i can host... you host better :xsmile3:
i have players in all acts...but really like to kill some
cows in hell.

peace
nsz
edit: game up 24.237.210.7

NorthStarZon said:
anybody up for some 1.09 action :xgrin:
not sure if i can host... you host better :xsmile3:
i have players in all acts...but really like to kill some
cows in hell.

peace
nsz
edit: game up 24.237.210.7

Theres gonna be a 1.09 game in just a few minutes if you can wait for trendshadow to get home.

hey DV i'm down for that i think i may have firewall problem.

any 1.09 is cool ....

nsz
edit: it is 1:42 here i'm knid of night-owl anyway.. where are you at?
i think TS is aussie?

Well I have a lvl 30 barb thats in Act 1 Nightmare.

EDIT* Im in Sacramento California and yah hes in Australia.

that cool i have a sorc in nm... she stalling at act v working up her nerve :xmad: everyone eles is in hell or normal.
nsz
edit: i'm at 60 north lat. cool alaska
edit: hell game down....nm game up same ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High