Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for - Item find thread May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my first ever in 6+ years of solid SPing and god knows how many thousands of jewels. Seems only fitting it would be a perfect roll <3

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor 
Jewel 
Required Level: 58 
Fingerprint: 0xe3be1978 
Item Level: 85 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
+15% Increased Attack Speed 
40% Enhanced Damage

e-dust baby

Meaning, I don't know. The pvp crowd would be pretty rustled if I put it in a pvm merc hat or something, so I guess that's extra incentive to spend it. We'll see.

Fabian gieb jool, japanzaman gieb Zod.

I racked a 15ED 0os eth Thresher last night in 1.07. Now the HC guys are my biiaaaatches! (j/k)

Nulio spreading into HC like a cancer? Nagisa is playing diablo? Fabian is playing diablo?
What is going on here?! (yo guys)

It's hard to say lapaz. The trading forum is very slow these days and most who trade there don't need runes. And a High Rune from a new player is always hard to trade.

Finally this one. Has been on a wishlist since I started my blizzer about year ago. Dropped from a random boss pack in River of Flame.

Code:
Death's Fathom
Dimensional Shard
One-Hand Damage: 30 to 53
Durability: 28 of 50
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 73
Orb Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0x8c51701d
Fire Resist +30%
Lightning Resist +26%
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
20% Faster Cast Rate
+19% to Cold Skill Damage

Kinda meh roll, but whatever. Might see actual use some day if I bother to equip my blizzer for some Travi action.

Also, Grail -7 now. Only "hard ones" left are Astreon's, DWeb, and Tyrael's. Rest I could probably gather kinda quickly running the right targets...

Haha! Something like that, yeah :D

Only one lucky Tyrael's Might and that Grail thingie would suddenly seem whole lot of more achievable!
you and me both :(
Next-rarest item for me to find is Fathom, so as soon as Tyrael's drop I'll be going on an alvl85 killing spree...

you and me both :(
Next-rarest item for me to find is Fathom, so as soon as Tyrael's drop I'll be going on an alvl85 killing spree...

Let's not lose our hope. It's just a matter of (quite many, probably) enough runs and hours.

Btw, just got to Grail -6 as Mr. Big D (hell..) decided to drop unique Wand. Only one tc3 left now! (Felloak). A bit tempting to go and kill Bishibosh/Coldcrow until it drops. Same with the Cow King's Hooves, shouldn't be a too long grind to get those... :)

edit: lol, I got my pindle barb and started looking for a map with Bishibosh near WP, thinking "It won't take long to find, maybe 1h" Well, few re-rolls and I went looking for Coldcrow instead. Some random skeleton Boss dropped it. Took less than 5 minutes. Time well spent. Grail -5!!

Code:
Felloak
Club
One-Hand Damage: 1 to 10
Durability: 22 of 24
Required Level: 3
Mace Class - Fast Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0xbcc5e648
+74% Enhanced Damage
Fire Resist +20%
Lightning Resist +60%
Adds 6-8 fire damage
Knockback
150% Damage to Undead

Last edited:
I think this is my first ever in 6+ years of solid SPing and god knows how many thousands of jewels. Seems only fitting it would be a perfect roll <3

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0xe3be1978 
Item Level: 85 
40% Enhanced Damage

lol

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Fervor 
Jewel 
Fingerprint: 0x59d65e70 
Item Level: 80 
32% Enhanced Damage

Troll game.

Before nulio asks, it's the same graphic as the one yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High