Most certainly not the last thing i'll ever wish for - Item find thread May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
gVd7OaS.jpg

:)

That's Trav for sure! Grats.

Don't forget to find some nice charms and jewels :p

I guess 6ll some ar is okay. Andy 2 skill + (cta) 25-30 str, 7-10LL lacks the 20 ias. I guess as a temp helmet it is okay. But for me it would be charsi, and a dinner, and a movie.
ah yes, Andy... I was only thinking about Guilume's. I like it as a merc helm to use for before he can use Andy, but still needs str for armor/weapon.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Decided to make a small album of interesting screenies I took since I started 1.07. Keep your eyes peeled for the vex and Lo rune :D
You can scroll through the images using the numbers at the top

Nice sword, lvl 4 bolt seems interesting, dunno if i would zod that though... Quit the ladder as a public dupe method has been made available.. and having seen the method demonstrated upon me & hearing the typical response from blizzard in their forums (old game, low resources etc & shouldnt expect them to fix such an easy thing yada-yada) I am gonna go do some Ancient tunnels runs with my blizz sorc. Perhaps 150 runs a day to hit that spot where one can expect 1xtc87 a day, a hr every few days.. any tips? I have done alot before and can do either p1 p3 p5 or p7, only super monsters or kill everything?

Last edited:
opsh. my mistake :D... but for the record, I wouldnt even zod my own mother, because i am a cheapskate... I aint no oedipus, after all.

Not really so much a functional as a token item really. Seemed like it was worth the Fal and Um. Maybe add two Ohm's just to break the 400 ED barrier?

Perhaps my forgetfulness or ignorance is showing again, but wasnt the pb 0s, so how 2s? 2xOhms makes for a pretty picture I guess. If it hit the 500ed barrier i would do something like that but not otherwise.

A rare can only get 2os if it's a mod. So that PB can only get 1os.

You should name that sword "The Blade of Confusions"

ah yes, Andy... I was only thinking about Guilume's. I like it as a merc helm to use for before he can use Andy, but still needs str for armor/weapon.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

I have a valid question, why are there two crawlingdeadmans now?

Edit: Nevermind, one of them is spelled wrong.

No interest in the armor, sadly. It can get 100 life + 4os, or if players are willing enough they can get larzuk to punch 4os in armor with 100 life and a prefix in 1.07

LK is trying to get me to make a curse-o-mancer, but it ain't happening.

Hexing Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0xf1a23748
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+33 to Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value