MF ladder?

Depends I might sorta participate but it would depend on the way it works, since I can only play on week-ends, my mfing time would be very small and consequently my chances at actually winning :xrollseye

Spook_Cell said:
Depends I might sorta participate but it would depend on the way it works, since I can only play on week-ends, my mfing time would be very small and consequently my chances at actually winning :xrollseye

Heh don't worry about that. At the other place, the winner of the Area lvl 85 got the winning item (well 2 for that matter, Mang Son and Death Web) the very last day of the competition, on a sunday if I'm not mistaken. :)

Nightfish said:
Running on players 8 is *not* worth the effort. Someone (summendar?) did some math to prove it but the gist of it is that statistically, bosses give you most of the sets/uniques and those aren't affected by players 8.
Random bosses, champions and most superuniques aren't - but all the act bosses are, they have no drop chances which can be reduced by increased player count.

players 8 would never be worth it for anything, though - it only takes about players 5 to get the no drop chance down to almost nothing for even normal monsters, doesn't it?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High