MF ladder?

Vorbiss1

Jul 9, 2003
MF ladder?

What do you guys think, would this be a good idea? There will be few categories(e.g. A5SUs Baal, Meph, Lvl 85 areas etc.), and only elite unique/set items would count...You can get points for every item based on some rarity list(like Thrugg's rarity list for lvl 85 areas). Details aren't important too much now, I'm asking if the idea in general is good. :)

The idea is great, ive been thinking about this too. But the only problem is developing the point system.

A guy finds a WF but is beaten by someone with 16 IK mauls and problems like that ..

And while we are at the subject, when is the next MF olympics??

The MFO talk over here was kinda stopped because of the one over there (which has just finished, I believe). Since a good many of the 'heavyweight' MFers took part in that one I'm not sure how much interest we could get for one here... but of course if there's enough interest... :)

Ive been holding this in for along time, but enough is enough...

What is "over there"?!?!oneone

I know its another forum, and that you cant say here, but can someone send a e-mail explaining this?

*eating a hat*

[email protected]

Heavy hitters is an understatement Shade ;)...after getting my caboose handed to me in the Lympics over there by :worship: Fusion :worship:, I need a little redemption!!

MFlympics sound like a good idea. :wink2: Let's get it on... :lol: Btw, will there be a HC category, too?

I am interested as well, despite taking part in the one "over there" and losing my highest find to date.

Not yet please. Those at the other place were just finished and Fusion really owned all. Or what do you say about Mang Song and Griz's Honor. :D And I'm pretty exchausted for finishing second im Meph and losing that Azurewrath.

But if these are organized I just can't resitst... :) Just don't put them up when I'm on holidays.

over there? am i over there? is my cat over there??
i would participate but until i can safely do pit runs on p8 and wsk runs on anything, i will neve get anything of value.

oooooh! yeah, yeah, yeah! MFOs rule! :D

that is to say, i think it would be a very suitable idea if a MFO were to occur sometime in the near future. i know that there are very many of us who don't post "over there" and don't even really know where it is, so i haven't partaken in a MFO since, like october or something. it is definitely about that time.

When I saw so much replyes I thought: "man, they liked it! :D ", but I see that the interest is because the thread has turned into "we want MFO!!!"
So, *hijacking his own thread* bring it on baby, MFO, yeah! :xcool:
:lol:

farting bob said:
i would participate but until i can safely do pit runs on p8 and wsk runs on anything, i will neve get anything of value.

Running on players 8 is *not* worth the effort. Someone (summendar?) did some math to prove it but the gist of it is that statistically, bosses give you most of the sets/uniques and those aren't affected by players 8.

Count me out of MFO. I hate MFing.... but I don't know, I started my unidentified Grail just now, got 10-12 items right now. Maybe I'll join in. Will think about it... :xparty:

Nightfish said:
Running on players 8 is *not* worth the effort. Someone (summendar?) did some math to prove it but the gist of it is that statistically, bosses give you most of the sets/uniques and those aren't affected by players 8.

statistically, maybe yes Fishy, but I do my Pit runs at p8, and it's worth the effort, believe me! My two best items so far from the Pits came from normal carvers! Death's fathom and Darkforce Spawn...If you can do them in reasonable amount of time, it's better IMO. :)

P.S. Come to think of it, I'm not sure about the Fathom, we must ask Ti-Ben for the ilvl of the Fathom, I traded it to him...

Got it from a Unique, next to a damn double dur Colossus Blade :grrr: Ah man it could've been beautiful but no... luck hates me! Though the Fathom was 29% and 37% res to both I think, you enjoy it very much! Still have a small screenshot too, but without the CB... :xmad:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High