MF help plz

SuperSavage

Jan 5, 2004
www.rpgforums.net
MF help plz

I was wondering if the 85 levels besides pit were good to run like the temples in act 3 and the Mausoleum. If anyone has any experience from these or if there any good and has found anything good or they are hard etc... plz tell me. Thanks. :)

there are lots of lvl 85 places to run

it all depends on what enemye resistance you can´t handle

most people prefer the pit cause down there you will find lots of champs and uniques, it´s easy to find and it´s in act1 so not to hard.

SuperSavage said:
I was wondering if the 85 levels besides pit were good to run like the temples in act 3 and the Mausoleum. If anyone has any experience from these or if there any good and has found anything good or they are hard etc... plz tell me. Thanks. :)
You might find the temples in Act 3 a bit dangerous, as they are among the (short) list of areas that don't have the normal "distance between entrance and monster spawning rules". So you can enter and have a pack right on top of you. Certainly, don't MF there in hardcore!!

But apart from that.. as SnakeEye85 said, pick an area where the monsters don't cause you too many problems with their immunities. i.e. my frostmaiden Zon likes the Mausoleum, none of the normal monsters there are cold-immune.

Check the FAQ about this. All the levels are listed in there.

crg

It all depends what character you play, for sorcs the Ancient Tunnels is generally the best place, for melee guys and chars who can tank the pits are the best by far. For hammerdin the RoF and CS are real good as they can spam the hammers in the open areas, also there's the increased rune drop chance from the wraiths and then there's Hephasto +3 superuniques along with an act boss, what's there not to like? :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High