Matriarch Weiss_Schnee, FO/CL Hybrid

Bizurker

Jun 3, 2022
My first Mat of D2R is completed. It was so nice coming back, getting into the swing (or cast, rather) of things again and killing me some demons. I found some old gear from legacy stashes from ages ago and used a chunk of those items during leveling, and for some, have not found replacements for them yet. My gear as of Matting is about half self-found and half legacy, though I wasn't a fan of not finding upgrades a lot, so not going to twink with legacy for future characters.

I Matted at 83; p8 to 47 in Normal, p8 to 78 in NM, and then p1 to 83 in Hell. Quest Hell Diablo graced me with my first ever Griswold's Heart, that'll be very nice on a future paladin. Quest Hell Baal then trolled me with a triple durability rare Coronet. A Tal's belt from a random pack in Hell Cold Plains was a pleasant surprise too. Got about a hundred various runes though the journey and extra farming, by far the best being a Mal from questing through LK. Starting a fresh grail for my D2R characters, I am currently at 105 items.

Normal and Nightmare were uneventful on P8, the merc was able to handle any dual immunes fairly easily. Hell on P1 was tricker with immunes all the time, and duals after A2 being very difficult for the merc with just a mid-grade pokey stick. A good chunk of them I needed to skip, but that wasn't doable on the dual immune Madawc. He completely ignored while the merc was poking at him and just threw knives at me that missed enough... used a full belt of Rejuvs, but it was a win in the end.

Since unlocking Terror Zones, I've done maybe a dozen runs of them, have gotten me a Lightning Sunder charm, still looking for my Cold Sunder. When I get one, I'm going to respec to full Blizzard and MF as much as I can for a while, build up my grail for the rest of the toons.

Weapon: Spirit Crystal Sword (made in A1 NM)
Shield: Spirit Monarch (got SO lucky in A3 Hell, then Larzuk socket)
Helm: Tal's (from legacy stash)
Armor: Tal's (from legacy stash)
Belt: Tals (random boss pack in A1 Cold Plains)
Gloves: 29 Chancies (NM Meph runs)
Boots: War Traveler's (from legacy stash)
Rings: random blue MF rings
Amulet: Tal's (from legacy stash)
Switch: +1 Sorc rare Orb / Rhyme shield (used until Spirit Monarch found)
Charms: random junk for MF, +Str, a few single Res charms

Skills:
Frozen Orb: 20
Cold Mastery: 10
Chain Lightning: 20
Lightning Mastery: 20
Warmth/Teleport/Prereqs: 1
Rest of the points will go into Lightning

Stats:
Str: Enough for gear, currently 150
Dex: none
Vit: Rest, currently 280