Matriarch Kyne - Javazon clvl 81

Arparrabiosa

Sep 27, 2022
Named after a goddess of sky and thunder from The Elder Scrolls.

z0LD8UN.png

Stats
Strength: 90 (204)
Dexterity: 85 (179)
Vitality: 275 (329)
Energy: 15 (46)
A lot of unspent points

Life: ~1.100 (~2.000+ with Battle Orders)
Resists: all 75 with some stacking
Skills: 20 lightning fury, 20 charged strike, 20 lightning strike, 18 power strike, 1 on each passive. No surprises, you all know the build.

Equipment
Weapon/Shield: eth Titan's Revenge / Spirit Monarch 35% fcr
Switch: Call to Arms Double Axe +6 BO/+2 BC / Phoenix Monarch
Helm: Griffon's Eye -20%/+13% (Lightning facet -4%/+5% die, as this item will be shared with my sorc)
Armor: Enigma Mage Plate
Belt: Razortail
Gloves: rare +2 java, +20% IAS, +8 Dex, +17% FR
Boots: rare +30% FRW, +39% CR, +25% LR, +28% PR, +19% MF
Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
Ring 1: Ravenfrost +20 Dex, +210 AR
Ring 2: rare 10% FCR, +39 mana, +25% CR, +9 all resist, Magic Damage Reduced by 1, Half Freeze Duration

Inventory: 2 java skillers, some resist GC & SC, some life&mana, anni +11/15%/6%, torch +20/16%, Gheed 40%, cube with another Titan's inside.

Merc
Might with Infinity eth GT, Fortitude dusk shroud, Tal's mask.

So, this what I have been working on since I got my Griffon's Eye last Sunday. And, that's one less matriarch for my sept project, I'm only missing a barb.
This girl comes online at level 30. I equipped my Peace, Lore and Rhyme runewords, my new and shiny SoJs, Insight poleaxe on merc and everything start to melt to Lightning fury. I was using random twinking bows and jeweled armors before that. It was a very fast journey from act 5 normal onwards. I quested mostly at /p1, skipping some quests and farming levels at Baal Runs at /p8. I leveled to 76 before entering Hell to be able to use Griffon's, Torch and all the good stuff. Phoenix on switch took care of the mana management nicely when merc ditch Insight. It mostly felt safe and easy on Hell (Act Bosses died in a hearbeat to Charged Strike), but I had every (unbreakable) immune I could possibly have in Act 4. And of course, I had Gloams there and at the Throne. No deaths, though, just toasted valk or merc here and there. Hellforge runes were Dol in NM and Um in Hell.

Plans for retirement:
Moo!
3 respecs open, so I have room for improvement and tuning (specially in stat distribution).

Last edited:
You put that recently found Griffon’s to quick and good use (y)

Congrats on a nice Mat! It’s always nice having one of these characters around. Also, those are some nice boots!

Reactions: Arparrabiosa
Her gloves are sweet too.

Are the spare Titan's also ethereal? Or do you fall back on them and repair them as needed while you wait for the ethereal stack to replenish?

Reactions: Arparrabiosa
Her gloves are sweet too.

Are the spare Titan's also ethereal? Or do you fall back on them and repair them as needed while you wait for the ethereal stack to replenish?
Thanks, guys! The second pair of Titans are not ethereal, but I don't need to repair them. By the time I have used most of them, my eth ones are fully replenished again. Even farming cows at /p7.

Reactions: Swamigoon
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High