Energy: 76 (35)

Level 90 (1.657.346.096)

Life / Mana ~ 801 - 572

Skills:
Equipment
Weapon / Shield: Eschuta 20/3. No 55die yet. Spirit: 35/92/8
Switch: None
Armor: Viper "921def" Allres@ 50. (um)
Helm: 20/1 circ (Hope to get griffon anytime this century)
Belt: Arach
Gloves: Magefist (30ed)
Boots: wt47
Rings: 10fcr, 87mana. 10fcr, 57mana, 26% fr.
Amulet: 2/17, 20 cr. (Orange sexy thing, thanks to Greebo)

Inventory: One Lightning skiller. Some resist-charms.

Merc:

Andy mask. 30/9
Insight: Sup CV. 16 medi, 205ed. Later on an Infinity. 302/48. Great Poleaxe
Fortitude: Dusk 1332def. 30 @ all.

Any nice finds. Tons of Puls, ums. Less of mals, ists at the Countness. Maybe some higher ones. :)

HF Hell:
avlk3q.png

Story: I have always strived to make a 200fcr-sorceress. Took the opportunity and waited until the last to kill Baal in hell until I had my Infinity. Normal and Nightmare went smooth, even hell until act4. Ancient was relatively easy, even in the Throne Room. It felt as normal with an infinity on the Merc. Baal died quite quickly when I put static Until 25%. All those bad drops. :banghead: Dielena was proud from the slaughter of Baal and will continue with her mainproject. The Countness :yes::coffee:

:jig:

Re: Matriarch #3 Dielena ~ Lightning Sorceress

nice char and nice finding that vex rune!

Congrats on the mat! How long does it take you to do a countess run?

And that was my amulet :p

Congrats on the mat! How long does it take you to do a countess run?

And that was my amulet :p

Thank you! Takes 22 sec each run. It's amazing. Your amulet, it really made her soo fast. :crazyeyes:

That's pretty fast. But do you think its more efficient than LK? Or is it just that you enjoy it more?

We don't see very many countess runners these days, that's why I wonder. I've always liked running the countess.

That's pretty fast. But do you think its more efficient than LK? Or is it just that you enjoy it more?

We don't see very many countess runners these days, that's why I wonder. I've always liked running the countess.

Well when the droprate increased with 1.13 i think it's more an effective way to get puls, um, mals, ists. When you do LK a Ber can pop up, and next time it could be like two years later. It's More random in that wet area back there in Act3. :coffee:

Congrats on the mat! Wow, only your third Mat and you already have an Infinity? Awesome, I'm sure there's lots of fun to be had with that. :thumbsup:

I still run Countess off and on myself, too. I look at LK and think "I could spend all day in D2 without killing anything and get nothing out of it? Nah I'll do something else.." At least with Countess, you can reliably get a decent supply of mid runes in a reasonable period of time. Of course, my aversion to LK is why I'll never have an Infinity and my Countess runs will forever be done with a CL/FO sorc. That's a problem you don't seem to have run into. :scratchchin:

Congrats on the mat! Wow, only your third Mat and you already have an Infinity? Awesome, I'm sure there's lots of fun to be had with that. :thumbsup:

I still run Countess off and on myself, too. I look at LK and think "I could spend all day in D2 without killing anything and get nothing out of it? Nah I'll do something else.." At least with Countess, you can reliably get a decent supply of mid runes in a reasonable period of time. Of course, my aversion to LK is why I'll never have an Infinity and my Countess runs will forever be done with a CL/FO sorc. That's a problem you don't seem to have run into. :scratchchin:

Thank you! :girly: Well, i have some champions, haven't had the time to kill baal with them, some of them have problems in act4 and so on.. Well it's all about patience with runedrops. I have done at least 1500 countness-runs. Some of the other runes are also from Travi, Pindle and so on. But just the fast way to get down and kill her is the funniest way to obtain some "hf-runes" from time to time. Like i said in a earlier post, with 1.13 the droprate is increased. Also, even i have almost Zero mf and runes are not supported to MF it's really a funny character to play. :coffee:

LOL @ identity confusion. I'm certainly not offended to be mistaken as kestegs, but I'm sure him getting confused with someone who doesn't have 5000 posts in the EMB, well that's just gotta be devastating.

It's been a while since I've played a non-blocking sorceress without CtA. I think it might be a tad painful, but well done. That's a nice FCR setup. I actually have a 3/20 Eschuta's and with Griffon's I can get to use my Powered Amulet of Apprentice (3/10) which is neat. And doesn't have that annoying requirement level.

How is killing the broken monsters? My lightning sorc was 117 FCR and is carrying Crescent Moon with Griffon's, so that helps a lot, but with no -eLR, I don't think it'd be fun.

Never tried running The Countess myself. I think in 1.13c it might be a neat run, as long as you kill all the ghosts on the way down. I'm not sure how ghosts drop compared to the Council, but I think they are decent.

How come you invested in Shiver Armor? Cold Armor not good enough?

Well done & grats!
--Greebo

Why would I be offended, I love people thinking that I'm a cat licking myself!

I'm not licking myse... I mean, that's not... I mean, my avatar... Oh, forget it.

LOL @ identity confusion. I'm certainly not offended to be mistaken as kestegs, but I'm sure him getting confused with someone who doesn't have 5000 posts in the EMB, well that's just gotta be devastating.

It's been a while since I've played a non-blocking sorceress without CtA. I think it might be a tad painful, but well done. That's a nice FCR setup. I actually have a 3/20 Eschuta's and with Griffon's I can get to use my Powered Amulet of Apprentice (3/10) which is neat. And doesn't have that annoying requirement level.

How is killing the broken monsters? My lightning sorc was 117 FCR and is carrying Crescent Moon with Griffon's, so that helps a lot, but with no -eLR, I don't think it'd be fun.

Never tried running The Countess myself. I think in 1.13c it might be a neat run, as long as you kill all the ghosts on the way down. I'm not sure how ghosts drop compared to the Council, but I think they are decent.

How come you invested in Shiver Armor? Cold Armor not good enough?

Well done & grats!
--Greebo

It's fun with countness-running. Getting all those lower-runes. Building a HUGE stack of them. 200 fcr was the maingoal and now when i'm using the Infinity also on the merc, it goes pretty smoother.

What's about Kestegs? Did i miss something? Also remember that English is not my native language.

Shiver armor or 4p in nova. Well, abit more defence with Shiver i think, also the extra-damage against the monsters.

Oh, that thing with kestegs was just about you confusing the person who you purchased that amulet from. I thought "I sold a 2/17 Sorc amulet? Weird, I don't remember that. I think I'd have remembered that."

Extra damage against the monsters with Shiver Armor, eh? Good one :) Nah, I just meant that I settled for 1pt in Cold Armor on my Lightning Sorc. Spending two to get the higher armor on a build that's so hard pressed for skillpoints seemed unusual.

Good luck with the countess!
--Greebo

Oh, that thing with kestegs was just about you confusing the person who you purchased that amulet from. I thought "I sold a 2/17 Sorc amulet? Weird, I don't remember that. I think I'd have remembered that."

Extra damage against the monsters with Shiver Armor, eh? Good one :) Nah, I just meant that I settled for 1pt in Cold Armor on my Lightning Sorc. Spending two to get the higher armor on a build that's so hard pressed for skillpoints seemed unusual.

Good luck with the countess!
--Greebo

Oh do you mean, you sold it to Kestegs before i bought it from him/her? :) Oh my mistake, i mean the monsters get's abit slower when they hit me wheni have Shiver Armor activated. :coffee:

Thank you very much! :thumbup:

Nice char you have there Klonki :)..

You remind me to Mat my lvl80 girl. Was planning to atleast try 200Fcr aswell..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High