Marvelous Monday

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Marvelous Monday

Feels like old hat to be making the daily again... too bad it's so late in the day for most people.

RL: This weekend was a bust... no time with the GF (though she did apologize via text last night) and the D3 beta was down pretty much the whole time. So back to work I go after very little raised my spirits. At least I got in a little chat with FastE last night. After work, I'm headed to my mechanic. My car passed its inspection on Friday so that probably means I won't be spending all of my savings, but it's still not a pick-me-up knowing that I'm going to drop a grand in no time flat. Oh, and because I have a clog in my bathroom sink I was forced to shave out of the tub. EXACTLY how I want my Mondays to start.

D2: Nah.

OVG: I got in a bit of time in the D3 beta over the weekend... enough to beat the skeleton king ONCE. Stupid online only. I installed Dragon Age yesterday to waste some time, but it was 24gigs of game. By the time I remembered about it the night was almost over.

Congrats on not having to fix the car, that's good news.

RL:: back to work, and boy am I dreading it!

D2: couldn't find the motivation.

OVG: same as above.

Re: Marvelous Monday

RL: took wee guy to doctors as his ezcema is getting bad. then nothing planned but should do some house work as wife is on call overnight for next three nights..............

D2: Maybes tonight. Frozen_kitteh is still going well just not getting enough game time.

RL: Exhausted, falling asleep in class after doing the magic show all weekend.
D2: Nope, too busy for a few days.

RL: Nothing due to spring break:nod:.

D2: Cont. sept progress

OVG: A little.

RL: Back to work with day 2 of a St. Patrick's day hangover.

D2: hope so

RL
RL: Back to work with day 2 of a St. Patrick's day hangover.

This.
Didn't really have any work today. Made up for it by writing some mails to my bank and my landlord, and filling in the application form for my education next year.

D2: don't think so. Lent Cast Away on DVD from a friend yesterday and I haven't watched that for ages.

Hey everyone, glad to be back around!

RL: I was hired as a Resident Adviser last week (for the fall semester), and tonight is my first staff meeting! I'm very excited. I also found a job for the summer this weekend. Other than that, just finishing up a Java program for class and getting ready for the programming contest this weekend.

D2: I started a Buriza-Multizon last night. So far so good, but I've never played a Bowzon before, so sticking with /p1 until I get the hang of it. Currently level 22, just finished Meph. I'll probably finish Normall tonight before my meeting and run WSK until 41.

OVG: Got the MGS HD Collection on PS3 - great fun!

RL: Got home from work a few hours ago. Went past my mother with some flowers because it's her birthday. Now I'm laying my bed next to my VERY annoying GF. She just can't stop talking. yadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada. Anyone willing to trade?

D2: I should, just to get away from her.

OVG: And now she is correcting me.

EDIT: Nah, I' just kidding. She's alright.

EDIT: Nah, I' just kidding. She's alright.
I'm sitting back with the feeling that she pressured you to say that.

Actually she told me not to write that, because then you guys would just think that she made me write it.

Smart woman!

I was hired as a Resident Adviser last week
I've applied for RA for the fall, I have no reason to doubt I'll get it. The quality of the other applicants, of the student body in this dorm as a whole, is...meh. I'll hopefully know but Friday.

A TRM daily! HUZZAH!
RL: Glorious day, so we did yoga outside today. A little tougher with the uneven ground, and the sun was hot, but then again so were the girls wearing compression shorts :cloud9: so it all balanced. And balance is part of yoga, is it not? :nod: Otherwise I'm just going to crank out four pages of Russian homework, write a rough draft for a biology paper, and then head to night class. Mondays are packed, but the good news is that if I get it all done I have Tuesdays basically work-free.

D2: Why would you ask?

OVG: CivIV for a little while, I'm in the middle of a war, as usual. I kept running into a road block in the form of a Stack of Death™ numbering in the dozens. I believe it totaled close to 100 units! I had neither the firepower nor the time to deal with this, so I loaded the save before I invaded, flew a few recon missions, and found the city where the SoD was camped out. Then I nuked it. Eight times. No more Stack of Death™.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High