Mapping Share Locations / Suggestions / Bugs

Hi Rush,

Thanks for looking into this -- works now in Chrome but not FF. Happy to use Chrome for this
That is weird. Must be a setting set different in your FF. Glad you got it working :)

Is this a place to post missing locations for the interactive map? Found a cellar that's not on the map tonight... took copious screen shots and info ...

Is this a place to post missing locations for the interactive map? Found a cellar that's not on the map tonight... took copious screen shots and info ...
Yep, you can drop a pic in here :)

I didn't get the quest name (lots of stuff was happening)... but there is one more quest that gets turned in here that wasn't on the list to be aware of. When I was talking to the person about the dolls here, there were 3 different text trees to initiate... at least one completed something I had found somewhere while out exploring. It appears from looking at other sources, there's at least 3 quest turn in's here.1687317857295.png

I didn't get the quest name (lots of stuff was happening)... but there is one more quest that gets turned in here that wasn't on the list to be aware of. When I was talking to the person about the dolls here, there were 3 different text trees to initiate... at least one completed something I had found somewhere while out exploring. It appears from looking at other sources, there's at least 3 quest turn in's here.View attachment 87072
Thanks for that. We're going back over the quests again shortly to find any holes that may have been missed and I am sure there are a few with sidequests. I'll take note of that location though.

I am also getting the invalid credentials on the map. Any help would be appreciated! :) TY

Edit: Not sure if this matters but I tried on both chrome and firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also getting the invalid credentials on the map. Any help would be appreciated! :) TY

Edit: Not sure if this matters but I tried on both chrome and firefox.
Usually, one or the other works if you get this issue. It's a really rate problem and the only thing I can suggest is to nuke your cookies and anything else related to the purediablo.com domain in your browsers. Let me know if that works and if not we may have to try something more drastic but it's hard to troubleshoot as it's an issue between your browser and the server.

Usually, one or the other works if you get this issue. It's a really rate problem and the only thing I can suggest is to nuke your cookies and anything else related to the purediablo.com domain in your browsers. Let me know if that works and if not we may have to try something more drastic but it's hard to troubleshoot as it's an issue between your browser and the server.
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately it did not work. I use chrome but I also tried clearing cookies and all other stuff on firefox as well as edge with no luck using the map on any of the 3 browsers. Weird since I can login on www.purediablo.com itself with no issues.

It's mainly because something is happening weird with the login API. A thing we can try is nuke your site account and we start over to see if we can reset whatever is causing you the issue. It's not guaranteed to work but I would like to try and get it working for you.

We have tried to debug this for another user but we could not find the problem but we can give this ago and keep lines of comms open here on the forum while we do this.

I have to dash out for a couple of hours but I can try it when I get back in later.

Reactions: Tocidaz
@Tocidaz OK I have reset your account and found the issue. I have tested it and it works. You should have been sent an email now with a reset password link and I am hoping that everything will sync up nicely,

No problem, just glad we got it resolved for you :)
Hello!

I have the same invalid credential isssue. Tried it on chrome, firefox, edge. Changed the password, associated with google account, nothing worked.
Also tried to make a new account, but got no confirmation e-mail.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High