Making Up For Lost Tuesdailies

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Making Up For Lost Tuesdailies

We missed yesterday, so let's catch up.

By the by, it's been good to have some of the people I hadn't seen in a while show up again. Trubba, Ray, CorMol, Thomh, et al. Hope you don't remain strangers! :wave:

RL: As it was my first attempt at utilizing the available time I have for my relationship after my night shifts, I had an okay weekend with the GF. Not only was I struggling with recreating a new sleep pattern that was good for us, I was fighting off what she diagnosed as a sinus infection. We saw The Hunger Games, which she claimed to be a better book than a movie. I'll just say that I didn't enjoy the movie myself since I can't fathom a society where it's acceptable to force twelve year-olds to battle to the death. She also forced me to sit down and watch the first Twilight movie with her. Otherwise, it went well. Now I'm back on my night shift grind and... doing okay, actually. I discovered I have some generic over the counter sleeping pills, so I'll be using them when necessary to try and maintain a daily routine.

D2: Nah.

OVG: Sims 3; currently working toward making as much money as I can, then building an off the wall house. Probably get back into the D3 beta a bit since they just wiped everything.

Re: Making Up For Lost Tuesdailies

RL: work, not much else today. gym later. thinking about buying health/life coverage - have never had any before. can't continue pushing my luck.

D2: no

OVG: books, finished the Orphan Master's Son, fiction set in contemporary North Korea, truly amazing read.

Hey Read

RL: Huh, a real life I don't have :D Ok I did some junk food shopping lol, wish I didn't cause its just making me fat guts. Back has been playing up a bit, but its cool cause I know the exercises and stretches to take the pain away. Also have to stay off the caffeine, that stuff no help.

D2: Looking at the slow and steady watchya call it thing here, you know tourney, yeah tourney slow and steady thing. Might do that. Dunno, probably not lol. xD

OVG: Today it was back to left 4 dead 2. Since I've accumulated an impressive 92% success rate in over 1000 games I've started to do realism only now for the additional challenge and change to gameplay styles. Wondering how long I can starve off my growing neeeed for D3 with these worn out old games.

Hey check out my new blog entry, did a review on Dungeon Defenders :)

I really didn't like the hunger games. But I've got a feeling that it's gonna be next big fan fiction thing.

RL: work, cleaning, shopping, laundry, cooking.. Maybe.

D2: Push my singer a bit forward in NM.

And a hearty "hey" to ItnoZ, too! I saw you'd made a comment on one of the front page news stories, so I'm glad you're back into the fold, as well.

...1300 hours into DunDef?! Wow. I liked the game well enough to put maybe 130 hours in myself (plus a good few hours with my personal store open overnight) but ten times that? ...The thing is, I can totally see it. If I had the mindset of going for all the achievements and doing solo NM Misty runs (or whatever's best for gear these days) then I'd probably have amassed a much larger number of hours played. Glad you found something to eat up the time before D3!!

@TRM: I haven't seen the Hunger Games or read the books, but I think the point of them is to show how horrible it is for 12 year olds to fight to the death for entertainment.

Also, you should get that sinus ifection looked at. I hear they can develop complications. Take care of yourself.

RL: Made an appointment with my doctor, who I had never seen before. Need to renew my work-ability or disability or whatever you call it. Will probably do a few chores around the house(need to water the salad) and perhaps watch a few vids on algebra @ khan academy. I'm talking about it each day because you guys should totally check it out.

D2: Probably. Found a good roll Ariocs, and want to make a barb with it. Also trav runs with my newly respecced ww barb. Maybe something else. Still want to record abit of video of my latest paladin.

OVG: Tribes Ascend wasn't going so well yesterday, nor today.

Hahaha yeah you're totally spot on. Those damn misty runs has probably soaked up over 300hrs alone. Always been a sucker for that kinda thing. :) There is an awesome lot you can do in that game what with all the challenges and what seems like a never ending stream of DLC's to empty your wallet. Well if you ever need builder you can always look me up :wink: my steam account is jetSetWilly (just one word, look for the pixelated black and white avatar).

RL: Um, work. Getting the house cleaned up to go on the market so I can move someplace less horrible. So many little things I need to take care of for that.

D2: Of course, more Pits runs in my future as I attempt to find gear for another character or two. And get another NM quest out of the way for my current barb.

OVG: Likely not.

Have a great day SPF.

RL: Work, class, committee meetings, bleh

D2: Unlikely, see above

OVG: ''

Worst Tueday ever.

RL: Give professor an outline of paper so he can tell me how bad it is and how to fix it before end of tomorrow (he stops looking at papers). (due 4/18)

D2: Maybe 10 min?

OVG: see RL.

By the by, it's been good to have some of the people I hadn't seen in a while show up again. Trubba, Ray, CorMol, Thomh, et al. Hope you don't remain strangers! :wave:
QFT :yes:

And welcome back, In the name of Zod! The slow and steady tourney seems cool, but is still too fast for me nowadays :crazyeyes: Also, I lack an innovative untwinked build. I have lots of ideas for twinked characters though, so check out my new Guardian threads once I completed the remaining 13 or so tournament characters...which should be by 2020. :coffee:

RL: Work, but not so much work: My patient/my patient's family didn't come to the appointment, which usually eats up my entire morning. Then my appointment for afternoon was canceled. Which left me to see through some EEGs. I got home early :)

D2: Starting it up right now, Random Druid is about to rescue Cain in NM! Woohoo!

RL: Work, racquetball, etc, etc. A typical Tuesday.

D2: going to go smack diablo around with my blaze sorc.

OVG: meh.

RL: After a break from RL, some work later today. :coffee:

D2: I have a couple hours now, maybe a couple hours later in between real life. Not enough time to quest untwinked in hell with my fishymancer, but more than enough for some Pit Runs, where he's parked as we speak.

OG: not VG or PC game, but some RPG later, maybe... So, mondaily were missing? I stopped by yesterday, but didn't knew if someone with >20 posts is allowed to create a daily...:coffee: Have a nice day, SP folks!

^You should make some video of your blaze sorc against Diablo. Why? Because I asked nicely!

RL: Studying for orgo/matrix algebra, and relaxing a bit.
D2: The usual 1 sept character/one quest in slow and steady
OVG: Nope

Thanks for the welcomes back! It's great to be here and catch up with you all a bit, and I'll try to stick around.

RL: Work - sort out some bugs, work on a quest file - working in Flash on this old PC is painfully slow but I'm glad it's only Tuesday! Then I'll need to cover some plants in the garden because after several weeks of 70 - 80+ F, we've got frost warnings for the next couple of nights. Luckily I decided to wait to plant my tomatoes until after the last frost date, so they just come inside - but my roses are blooming and/or getting ready to bloom and I would hate to see that get nipped in the bud. Too windy to work on staining the fence.

D2 - Probably will either advance "Twiggy" a bit, if I have enough time to go from the Dark Wood all the way across the Tamoe Highlands - or poke around in old save files if I just have a little time. I seem to have a sorc that is using blaze with lightning - no recollection of why but that might be some fun.

OVG - See the "RL: work" section XD

RL: Work. More work. Even more work. 12 hour shift all done.

D2: Got home, decided to run hell countess some more with my fishymancer. Regular mob dropped a Sur rune. Countess dropped a Tir rune.

OVG: Nope.

RL: Class, lunch, work, homework
D2: Deleted all my characters. Felt that the only way to keep things interesting was to play each char self-found. Going well so far.
OVG: Played through Warcraft III Campaigns and working on expansion. Never played them when they were big so the storyline is sort of cool

@TRM: I found the first of the Twilight movies to be the least. Almost didn't watch the 2nd and 3rd part but i'm glad i did (have yet to see the latest).

QFT :yes:

And welcome back, In the name of Zod! The slow and steady tourney seems cool, but is still too fast for me nowadays :crazyeyes: Also, I lack an innovative untwinked build. I have lots of ideas for twinked characters though, so check out my new Guardian threads once I completed the remaining 13 or so tournament characters...which should be by 2020. :coffee:

Hah! People here used to wait for D3 (and some still are), so waiting for your characters to finish is a piece of cake.

RL: Work, grocery shopping, made an appointment to get my eyes checked, dinner in progress.

D2: Gonna try chipping away another hour for the MFL. Sitting at 15 hrs so far. If there's time after that i think i'll run a bit with my pally. Since yesterday he's my second ranked character, passing my amazon. It's the highest he'll ever get as he can only get equal in lvl with the sorc, so she'll stay first as she got there first.

OVG: Unlikely.

I don't really know how to record video, so I don't think I can.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High