Making my Frost Zealot uber-viable

As always, great input maiku!!

Yeah, I've run with both Tgods & Dungos, and favor both about equally, unless you're lacking resists. With the resists you posted and the fact that a Dungos actually dropped for you :D, I'd go Dungos for the big Vit boost. (BTW, what stats on one that dropped?!)

I usually run Salvation just for Meph, so try that if you're worried about your resists. Or, grab yourself a +15allres GC or 2 and you'll be good to go. I've seen them around for about Um each. But like maiku said, you can do it with the resists you have; I'm just giving optimum build advice.

Are you planning on using Fana on your runs? Not too familiar with the whole Frost Zealot build. If you are using Fana, don't forget to calculate the +35%IAS just from lvl 20. This will overmax your IAS for sure, but didn't know if you were planning on running that aura or not. This would put you at 85% IAS using LW and Dungos, or 135% IAS with the setup you have listed above.

On the road right now, but if I remember correctly, it was 15 PDR, 114 (?) ED, and 33 (?) vit. Nowhere perfect, but it suits my needs. Plus it's free!!!

The only damage reduction I have now is 15 from dungos and 8 from CoH. Is that enough to make a difference?

Unfortunately, I only have the lvl 9 fanat from Beast. Most of my skill points went into cold synergies, with the rest going to holy shield.

I am considering a rebuild, however. I never considered beinh able to get this high and far with this character. My stats are meant for a mid-level build. We'll see how this guy does decked out, though.

Sounds like I'm definitely set for regular PvM now, and just need a bit more fire resists, or better yet, a RA gc.

Keep the suggestions coming though. I'm always looking to improve on my character. I'll also let everyone know how things go.

Off to work.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High