Makaveli's DvC Fury Werewolf Guide

Everyone knows how to prebuff and they can do it if they want, so it's really pointless to talk about it...

Its not about prebuffing. Its about the simple fact that I was showing that shaftstop gives you more life, wtf. You said

What about the +2 skills to Oak, Lych, and Bo?

I was simply proving that shaft with out plus 2 to all skills. Will preform better. Then armors with plus 2 to all skills. If you where not talking about that tell me what you where talking about?

And your going off on a anti prebuffing thing?

Sorry for trying to help.

Thanks for trying I guess, but prebuffing can completely change the reason for using pretty much any setup

DoC-Makaveli said:
Thanks for trying I guess, but prebuffing can completely change the reason for using pretty much any setup

What ever, you dont get it. Thats fine by me.

What xpumafangx is saying is that Shaft with say... lvl 20 lycan adds more life then a lvl 22 lycan.

I know what he means, how could you possibly not understand what prebuffing does? My point is that it is irrelevant...

You need all the Prebuffin you can get if you wanna take on any Decent Smiter's.

Ya but the poster thinks its bad mannered. To bad smite is bad mannered.

All ways hits,
uniterrutpable,
does a ton of damage.

Thats not bad mannered I dont know what is.

Bad mannered might be the wrong word. Overpowered might be better. Ive found that people dont like when smiters are called bad mannered.

hehe...

I really liked this build actually, you really laid out some descent dueling strategies--and less babble about equipment and irrelevent ways to increase petty shi*.

First off... all this talk about beating the Godly Smiters. Who cares? This is primarily a build showing "DvC" advantages. He basically stated in lehmans terms that against godly smiters/ww barbs, 99% won't win...and that's the honest to god truth. Okeeeee... u COULD prebuff and gain an xtra 400-500 life I s'pose, but w/e happened to just "playing the game", or relying on tactics which is the whole point of his Guide? I agree with him on keeping the Fortitude and just throwing on the 08 Gaze against phys characters, and not because I think its the 100% BEST way to win, but because it's just more practical and takes less work; I mean you're dueling back and forth for christs sake... so you're gonna' take off your gear and buff and put some more on and put that gear back then die, then do it again, then fight against a caster so u have to take your shaft off again... or u could just switch your HELMET! lol

...ok PumaFang, so all we have to do is have 10k life, the godliest gear on the game, and throw on a shaft and Smiters are just easy? yeah ok g...

...and learn how to write in complete sentences, btw--u type like you have the hickups for christ's sake.

lol ok I will hickup. Learn too type, Loves-it!

Just there are alot better builds out there that do the same thing plus more. Like for say stoutwood and rangs guild. Mine, thats not on this site. Shure if you want to not worry about fighting a vindacator, wirlwind. Then go right ahead use this build. But for the amount of items your going to spend on this build. You might as well make it so you can fight any other build out there. Plz you really need a 1.08 highlords? How many readers here own one?

Ya its funny throw on a crapy shaftstop and any smiter out there is dead yup, I said it flame away.

How about all of us grow up and try to learn to accept differences? Btw Makaveli, you wrote a very good guide here. I like your build.

swiftrunner said:
How about all of us grow up and try to learn to accept differences? Btw Makaveli, you wrote a very good guide here. I like your build.

Again some one didnt get my point here. I dont hate the guild. The stragies where fine. The items are not. I am telling the poster to rewrite the items section.

xpumafangx said:
Again some one didnt get my point here. I dont hate the guild. The stragies where fine. The items are not. I am telling the poster to rewrite the items section.

Yeah, I sorta agree with you there... it is a lil' "item heavy" :[
I never thought this was a "better" build than Rabies/Fury, etc, but I did like the fact that he offered a lot of tactics and sorta gave the odds, which were fairly accurate in my experiences :p (although they might be higher with Rabies against, lets say, boneNecros/Windys etc:thumbsup: ) still, ya' can't win every one I guess ^^

xpumafangx said:
lol ok I will hickup. Learn too type, Loves-it!

Just there are alot better builds out there that do the same thing plus more. Like for say stoutwood and rangs guild. Mine, thats not on this site. Shure if you want to not worry about fighting a vindacator, wirlwind. Then go right ahead use this build. But for the amount of items your going to spend on this build. You might as well make it so you can fight any other build out there. Plz you really need a 1.08 highlords? How many readers here own one?

Ya its funny throw on a crapy shaftstop and any smiter out there is dead yup, I said it flame away.
*s-t-o-u-t-e-w-o-l-f, stoutwood is someone else at this forum, btw puma, can i use your pvp strategies that are posted @ werewolf.com for my guide plz?

if so, plz pm or post the link to it:rolleyes:

Sorry wolf nuts,

Those butt monkeys deleated the tread. I have the info saved. If I send it too you. All I want is the credit for it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High