Mafia anyone?

The Silver Shroud

May 25, 2016
I'll host.

Can do a small sort of simple near vanilla type game, oddly i was thinking of going over to Mafiascum.net because I wanted to play.

I can do a themed game based in the NCIS episode "Baltimore", keeping it ...eh...uncomplicated.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm going to leave it to you guys - do you want a vanilla game or a themed game that's near vanilla?

I enjoy themes, although it can be a double edged sword if I'm unfamiliar with the lore associated with the particular theme.

I was wondering when the burnout would wear off and things would start warming up again over here ;p

On a side note ... the reigning best game designer/mod over at mafiascum has been working with me on a couple themed games. One is an overhaul of the Dark Tower game from some years ago here, and the other is based upon WORM (parahumans.wordpress.com); I'll be sure to poke all the regulars for one or both.

I was looking through the game Caluin Graye ran last year in June and saw all these names I've been missing for the last few years heh!

So far we have:

Confirmed as playing:
Noodle
Leo
Caluin Graye
Zemaj
Drixx

Confirmed as out and not playing:

Lozzy
Kegstegs

That's enough for a micro game but I'm going to give this thread some time as I sent out a few PM's here and mentioned the game to some people I know IRL and gave them the link.

IRL I have six people that might be interested and on site here I have four PM's out to people that haven't yet posted in this thread, so potentially we might hit ten players. Maybe more.

The game roles are going to be loosely being based on The NCIS Episode Baltimore. Meaning the types of roles I'm going to include in the game will somehow fit the episode. Beyond that, there may be a few references here and there in flavor text and death scenes but the game won't heavily rely on the NCIS series and specific episode lore.

For example, there wasn't a fire of any kind in the episode so there won't be an arsonist type role.
There won't be a suicide bomber because that did not happen in the episode.

...and so forth.

I was going to list a role or two in the "there might be..." category... but I changed my mind.

Last edited:
:sadface:

Sometimes real life is too much real and not enough life. I hope it's a fun game for y'all.

As much as I would love to play I'm going to side with Lozy and avoid this. Just too much stuff in my life going on right now. But I will hopefully be in for the next one if there is another.

Welcome Scott!

I think we might have some more new players /in for this by tomorrow night.

I'm going to close sign ups tomorrow evening and hopefully start the game on Sunday evening with a possible day period start since this is looking to be a smaller game.

I'm at work now, when I get home this evening I will post some links that are helpful, unless someone wants to do it sooner. Maybe drixx or caluin?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High