D2 Lost my items after dying

Tejta

Sep 29, 2021
Died in River of Flame on Hell, picked up my body and my phase blade and HoZ were gone.. holding a crossbow. Blizz said they can't restore any items. Has this happened to anyone else?
Really ruined my experience as I cant play the game now so GG I guess ;/

Yes I lost my unique gear on my character after dying at the cow level twice. I equipped alternate gear (crap, white items), died again, left the game, resurrected in town and the body I found had the crappy gear on.

You probably picked up a crossbow by accident while reaching the corpse and the inventory was full because of potions from the lost belt, so the HoZ and the weapon wouldn't fit into the inventory and couldn't be picked up while not noticing that. That's tough, but I guess you learned a good lesson: Never equip or pick up anything while retrieving the corpse, except you have plenty of inventory space!

Reactions: Tejta
/nopickup (in the chat window) is your best friend. You won't be able to pick up trash on the ground unless you're holding down the "show items" hotkey. Useful even when you're not desperately trying to retrieve your corpse from a mound of yard trash!

Reactions: Tejta
You most likely picked up a crossbow by mistake when approaching the body, and your inventory was already full due to potions from the missing belt, thus the HoZ and weapon wouldn't fit in the inventory and couldn't be picked up while you were unaware. That was difficult, but I assume you learnt a valuable lesson: never equip or pick up anything when collecting the body unless you have enough of inventory space!

You probably picked up a crossbow by accident while reaching the corpse and the inventory was full because of potions from the lost belt, so the HoZ and the weapon wouldn't fit into the inventory and couldn't be picked up while not noticing that. That's tough, but I guess you learned a good lesson: Never equip or pick up anything while retrieving the corpse, except you have plenty of inventory space!
You most likely picked up a crossbow by mistake when approaching the body, and your inventory was already full due to potions from the missing belt, thus the HoZ and weapon wouldn't fit in the inventory and couldn't be picked up while you were unaware. That was difficult, but I assume you learnt a valuable lesson: never equip or pick up anything when collecting the body unless you have enough of inventory space!
LOL!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High