Looking for some fun builds!

Psychochambers

Nov 30, 2019
Hey, I'm looking for some fun but ladder reset friendly builds. I just read the voice of reason paladin build and it does look fun and I'd like to see more like it!
I'd love to check more of the stickied builds since they're pretty big lists but the links are either broken or I get redirected to a "xenforo" login page and can't see anything...

So any fun and ladder reset friendly builds/links would be appreciated! :D

Looking forward to next Friday!

I noticed the links are broken as well and have asked for help regarding them but no one has responded. Lots of lookers, but no response, which is odd considering every time I come to the forum a mod is logged in. It seems to be an elitist single player forum that uses unauthorized ladder content and gomule rune duping.

I enjoy using two Butcher's Pupil on a frenzy barb with Lore, Smoke and LoH. I up the BPs in the cube and add to their sockets a pair of decent Pearl jewels. This build will get you hell Baal if you remake the Lore and Smoke in hell in elite base armour.

This will be the first ladder I don't participate in, I'm fed up with the bots. By the end of this current ladder there will be 10,000 99s across all the realms. I just can't find a legit community on and off line.

Some links are broken due to a forum software update about a month ago. What you can do is if you know the title of the thread, that you google them.

I like to make a conviction zeal/smite hybrid Paladin :) Very useful early ladder since you can team up with elemental casters and boost their damage.
but is mostly aimed towards teamplay.

And what is fun is of course very subjective :)

Double swing barb with crescent moon runewords are also pretty fun, casting static fields.

The mods are aware of the broken links, and we'e discussing in the mod forum whether there's a way to do a global fix, or if we'll have to pitch in and make manual updates. We understand that they're important to the community.

I like a trapsin for an untwinked character to start off - lighting sentry, death sentry, and fire blast for LI's. Fade as necessary for resists, cloak of shadows and mind blast for crowd control. The best weapons can be shopped for with a bit of patience.

It seems to be an elitist single player forum that uses unauthorized ladder content and gomule rune duping.

the ladder content is just a simple textfile mod where the flags for the ladder only runewords have been turned on. Text file modding is part of the game since there is an option for it in the game execution command and is thus authorized by the devs.

and where is the proof of gomule rune duping? I just think you are jealous :)

the ladder content is just a simple textfile mod where the flags for the ladder only runewords have been turned on. Text file modding is part of the game since there is an option for it in the game execution command and is thus authorized by the devs.

and where is the proof of gomule rune duping? I just think you are jealous :)
No one is authorized to go into the text files. And considering I don't use enigma and ladder rune words on single player, their is nothing to be jealous of.

No one is authorized to go into the text files.

so they included an option for the game to read textfiles but not to write textfiles? that makes sense...

not using enigma, hmm and who was the elitist now again? ;)

H
so they included an option for the game to read textfiles but not to write textfiles? that makes sense...

not using enigma, hmm and who was the elitist now again? ;)
If you read Diablo 2's actual game license you'll see you're not allowed to alter the game in anyway, including people who know how to access a games files. If they wanted us to enable ladder content they would have authorized it and provided the option themselves. Also, distribution of the files are also not permitted and violates copyright laws.

I use CoH, so I guess that make me an elitist. My 1 Ber to your Jah and Ber. Yeah, totally logical.

H
If you read Diablo 2's actual game license you'll see you're not allowed to alter the game in anyway, including people who know how to access a games files. If they wanted us to enable ladder content they would have authorized it and provided the option themselves. Also, distribution of the files are also not permitted and violates copyright laws.

I use CoH, so I guess that make me an elitist. My 1 Ber to your Jah and Ber. Yeah, totally logical.

Then why don't they just sue us? ;) If we were not supposed to make textfiles that can be read by the game, why give us the option...

I mean you are an elitist since you think "enigma will make the game too easy for me" thus thinking that you are better than anyone else, am I correct?

Give it a rest and stop trolling me.

no but seriously, why don't Blizzard shut this site down? Or phrozen keep? It is a clear breaking of the copyright laws. You raised this issue, remember?

Posting pictures on items etc is also not permitted I guess.

Forget the text file stuff lol. Fun builds is what I’m looking for! Ladder reset friendly builds!

thanks for suggestions so far everyone!

Forget the text file stuff lol. Fun builds is what I’m looking for! Ladder reset friendly builds!

If you r
no but seriously, why don't Blizzard shut this site down? Or phrozen keep?
If you read Blizzard's EULA fan base websites are permitted and encouraged. It's good marketing. If we were talking about a modern Blizzard game we wouldn't be having these conversations. One of the big reasons games are all server side now and that there is no more single player is because people do things to the game that they are not allowed to do. Now, I think we've posted enough in this thread, would you kindly keep all your troll posts to the other thread you're trolling me in. You can go crazy in that one.

Not activel lately but a fishymancer will take you all the way as you meander through the game. Load up on mf and grab gear for the rest of your toons.

Not activel lately but a fishymancer will take you all the way as you meander through the game. Load up on mf and grab gear for the rest of your toons.

If you read Diablo 2's actual game license you'll see you're not allowed to alter the game in anyway, including people who know how to access a games files.
If parts of Blizzard's EULA were in contradiction with the law where I live, they would be null and void. I'm living in a country where people who can do whatever the hell they like at home, like messing with files on one's computer, as long as it's not affecting others. No company can dictate or decide what's forbidden here and what isn't.
If they wanted us to enable ladder content they would have authorized it and provided the option themselves. Also, distribution of the files are also not permitted and violates copyright laws.
We don't know what Blizzard doesn't want, but haven't told us. I don't care about and don't waste time with what others might not want, but don't tell, as long as it's not against the law.

No game files are distributed here.

Give it a rest and stop trolling me.
You mean, you are giving up to dismiss our arguments. If you don't want to admit that, then you better avoid the topic altogether. This argument is not over just because you want it to end. Starting an argument needs just one person, but ending it needs more. That's your problem, not ours.

I happen to be a mod here, but this posting doesn't come with any "mod authority". If you have a problem with the way people addressing you (including me), feel free to contact Dacar92. Click on "start conversation" on the link I've provided.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High