[NL] [SC] [ISO] LF Key Sets

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I Have a 3x3 keyset. what you offering ? looking for runes and sorc torch, have 100 pgems also and add'l items for trade

Just saw I have an 18/10 Sorc Torch. What do you ahve for it? How about the 3x3, PGems, and your 6 Tokens of absolutions youre trying to trade?

shoot i just traded 100 P gems so I don't have much now... I can do the 3x3 keyset, 6 tokens.... mmm I have a bunch of ral runes like 35... maybe a few P gems and junk gems. is there anything else you would consider for trade? I have some upper mid runes too I think, maybe we can work something out

also... maybe i screwed up I'm only on PSN are you PC? I have ist too. If PC only I just traded through a middleman and gave a pul to do the crossover trade

Ok how about we do this? I'll give you the torch, @Wiblur can help us.
You give me what you said 3x3 keyset, 6 tokens 35ral runes, and when you do have Pgems (maybe 40-60?) send them to me? Sound good?

Or I dont know maybe 3x3 keyset, 6 tokens 35ral runes is enough I dont know im just lazy and need pgems
Either way I'm sending you the torch bc you need one and I have an extra. You decide what it's worth.

I sold the rals for 2 ist. Happy to get ya some p gems when I have

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High