[SC] [ISO] PC PS LF 4OS shield or crystal sword

Softcore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyguy1830

Jan 1, 2022
I just started a ladder Ron only about level 40 wanted to get a Headstart by getting at least one spirit from a shield or sword

Offering top-tier gear for non-ladder players, runes, gems,, you name it I got it

Hey, I got a 4os Monarch and eth 4 os CS or a spirit CS, lmk if you need and just msg.

Yeah man that would be awesome, you’re on ladder right? While I was searching for my own I got an abundance of Runes so I could definitely hook you up with some if you can give me any of those items

If you happen to be online for the next hour or so my PSN is TKEat1830, I got a bunch of ruins that would make up a spirit but don’t have the base so you’re more than welcome to have some

Yup, ladder. I'll set aside both for you. Lmk wug for offer, I play both ladder and non-ladder

Well as I said if you want ladder items I got those rooms but if you’re looking for non-latter items what class I’ll hook you up for whatever all my characters are level 80+

I have a PC account as well it’s a Dell XPS, I haven’t downloaded the driver to correctly play Diablo two without crashing every now and then but I can definitely make it happen

For your non-ladder characters which one were you lookin into get some items for if that’s what you’re more interested in

On the other hand if you’re not looking to beef up any of your non ladder Characters specifically and want rooms instead I got those and an abundance of gems

I wouldn't mind some rals, thuls, amns, hels, etc, pgems on ladder if you got em. Just message when you're on PC

I just got this on PC so what’s your account name so that I can link up with you? I got what you want on my ladder character so

Tell me to rush you but the suspense is killing me what’s your Battle.net name let’s make this trade happen because I got to make moves soon

It says that There is no clare by that name, i’m in the lobby so you just wanna invite me to your game

All right well I’m gonna go smoke a cigarette I’m in the lobby my player name is Phenlang, I apologize if it was any confusion but I wanna make this trade happen but I’m trying to pay you exactly what you want and more so I’m waiting on you buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High