ladder reset. for real.

Quick everyone post and ask Jake to come to East. Gogogo

I mean we can still have druidpk games on west nl we just prepare our new wolves on east.

Everyone go post in the wolfen empire thread inthe playermatchup forum. Hc and sc all wolves welcome. Hosting ladder partying and Nl druidpk games :p

Ink's staying West NL. Not Sure about Kiba yet. Looks like I'm probably staying West.

Ink's staying West NL. Not Sure about Kiba yet. Looks like I'm probably staying West.

I only have the name Kiba on west so im gonna stay west and eventually remake him onto ladder when i got the gear.

~Side note~

Cordero clear your Pm space if you wan't another palship. :WolfSmile:

I only have the name Kiba on west so im gonna stay west and eventually remake him onto ladder when i got the gear.

~Side note~

Cordero clear your Pm space if you wan't another palship. :WolfSmile:

Oh noes. I guess I'll have to play east and west. Not that I don't already.

Done Kiba, and Imma claim as many names as I can for you :eek:

the only diffrence between ladder and non ladder is ladder has a few extra runes and items...correct?..and theres no chart to show u have the most exp which i dont care bout that anyways as mines already into the billions.ive done kild almost everyone whos melee with my clay golem ladder anyways.well gl everyone and see ya non ladder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
the only diffrence between ladder and non ladder is ladder has a few extra runes and items...correct?..and theres no chart to show u have the most exp which i dont care bout that anyways as mines already into the billions.ive done kild almost everyone whos melee with my clay golem ladder anyways.well gl everyone and see ya non ladder!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. There's not much difference from ladder and non ladder to make me quit. I will be joining ladder again most likely as a summoner or a Fire Druid but I'm mostly sticking to non now. I just wonder if patch 1.12 will be a complete game revamp much like 1.10 was or if there's going to be slight modifications or what.

"quote" I just wonder if patch 1.12 will be a complete game revamp much like 1.10 was or if there's going to be slight modifications or what. interesting.will the new patch be for both lader and non ladder?.wonder what wez goonna getz?:shocked: :laugh:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High