KTA - You guessed it, killing them all...

MrKaxe

Jul 18, 2006
www.twitch.tv
Good day Hardcore Untwinked Enthusiasts!

After a HUGE break with Krupa and I both moving around the world a bit for work and women and whatnot we finally came back to the old run and died in spectacular form to a might-enchanted goatboy pack in the Black Marsh on Hell difficulty, after nearly dying to a physical-immune Treehead Woodfist before that, which for a Fanatic Paladin and Fury Wolf was evil! Good thing I have one- point Vengeance!
Anyway, we are going to start a new run on Monday the 26th October, no theme this time as we need to get used to this again (especially me, who has been playing far too much D3 of late!)

For any new entrants interested, here are the rules:-

1) We play every Monday, from 7:00pm (1900) to 9:00pm (2100) UK Time, most European players should add 1-2 hours onto that for time difference!

2) We play untwinked, full clears with all quests completed in each act.

3) Items are to be shared equally and given according to needs of the current party builds etc; if a charm drops, take it and I.D it by all means, but if you find a 6% Fire Res charm and yours is already in the 50's and you are a caster, check to make sure someone else (like a melee-er) isn't in the 20's etc...it's all amicable play, with the idea in mind of being a strong party!

4) If you decide to join our merry band, please make sure you are there as often as possible...if you think you can't really do Monday's as your schedule is too hectic, don't sign up, sorry. Blunt, I know, but it's just rather a bad thing to have a group of 6 in theory and end up playing with half that most of the time. Absence is usually posted in the thread beforehand with reason so it's never a problem but excuses of "I could not be bothered" don't cut it...commit people!

5) We meet in channel KTA before each session to discuss, mule off items before playtime commences etc and if the channel is empty, you are late and we are in-game already! The game name and password is given in-channel so please arrive promptly.

6) Members of the old run get priority placement on the new run

7) I manage the runemule which holds the runes for the run and post screenshots with contents on request. Joe (Krupa) handles the gem-mule.

8) Most of all, we respect each other and have FUN. We are out to kick the minions of Hell in a challenging way, why not do it as a group of mates eh?!

Builds in this run:-

Me: Poison Necromancer
Joe (Krupa): Phoenix Striker Assassin

Would love too! But I can't promise I can make every Monday so maybe another time, have fun!

It took me 10 minutes of actual google search to find this forum again :D
If you can make like 80% of mondays that works too ;-)

Definitely! Please do man!

We are clvl 12, Black Marsh waypoint about to do the Tower quest, but not this week as Joe has a mate over and not next week as I am visiting England, but all as normal on the 16th :)

Excuzey-zee-double-postey buuuuuut there is a very real chance the ladder will reset on the 26th November! I can't find any articles stating this as fact but if so we might need to restart this run in the near future!

Apologies for the triple post but anyone wanting to get on board this run can do so, we got up to clvl 13 last week after a restart on the new ladder, same characters as detailed above :)

This brings back some memories, I think that I was one of the original KTA'ers, long time ago.

Anyone still around on Euro HC ladder?

I left the game years ago but I came back, still strangely addictive. :)

I am still up for this although Krupa and I haven't played in 2 months...scarily since he went on holiday to Columbia and I haven't heard from him since! :O

Maybe I will hear from him soon...

I am kinda looking for ppl with high chars, a 'I rush you, you rush me kinda thing', as I want to make some lowlvl PK's. The extra skills from Izuel and whats his name from A2 make a difference.
And then there's the book for 5 stats and the golden bird for an extra 20 to live.

Last edited:
Doesnt even matter anymore, I have been upgraded to W10, D2 LOD doesnt work anymore.

Any solutions?

Well, I just died to NM Nilly tonight, he had snakes behind him and even in NM they own face, shame, we were loving that combo! I'd Lower Resist the mobs then poison them, then Joe would Phoenix Strike them to death, any mop up needed was from Corpse Explosion.

Anyway, starting a new one next week!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High