KTA - New Run Starting 23-1-17

MrKaxe

Jul 18, 2006
www.twitch.tv
Good day Hardcore Untwinked Enthusiasts!

Well, I just died to NM Nilly tonight, he had snakes behind him and even in NM they own face, shame, we were loving the character combo! I'd Lower Resist the mobs then Poison Nova them, then Joe would Phoenix Strike them to death, any mop up needed was from Corpse Explosion.
Anyway, we are going to start a new run as detailed above, we will start making crazier builds/themes if more people joined :p

For any new entrants interested, here are the rules:-

1) We play every Monday, from 7:00pm (1900) to 9:00pm (2100) UK Time, most European players should add 1-2 hours onto that for time difference!

2) We play untwinked, full clears with all quests completed in each act.

3) Items are to be shared equally and given according to needs of the current party builds etc; if a charm drops, take it and I.D it by all means, but if you find a 6% Fire Res charm and yours is already in the 50's and you are a caster, check to make sure someone else (like a melee-er) isn't in the 20's etc...it's all amicable play, with the idea in mind of being a strong party!

4) If you decide to join our merry band, please make sure you are there as often as possible...if you think you can't really do Monday's as your schedule is too hectic, don't sign up, sorry. Blunt, I know, but it's just rather a bad thing to have a group of 6 in theory and end up playing with half that most of the time. Absence is usually posted in the thread beforehand with reason so it's never a problem but excuses of "I could not be bothered" don't cut it...commit people!

5) We meet in channel KTA before each session to discuss, mule off items before playtime commences etc and if the channel is empty, you are late and we are in-game already! The game name and password is given in-channel so please arrive promptly.

6) Members of the old run get priority placement on the new run

7) I manage the runemule which holds the runes for the run and post screenshots with contents on request. Joe (Krupa) handles the gem-mule.

8) Most of all, we respect each other and have FUN. We are out to kick the minions of Hell in a challenging way, why not do it as a group of mates eh?!

Builds in this run:-

Me: Avengerdin
Joe (Krupa): Bowazon

Got off to a good start yesterday by finishing Act 1 and we were rejoined by a long-time member, asdfg, who took up a Fire Druid mantle, excellent!

Just passed through here for the first time in ages. How's the run going? Are you playing PoE at the moment?

Just passed through here for the first time in ages. How's the run going? Are you playing PoE at the moment?
Hey man, long time no see! Run has been off the last 3 weeks due to various other commitments but it's going well, rocking NM at the moment :)
No PoE for me, playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, it's good fun!

Well NM Ancients popped me a good'un with FE, I tried to back off but no dice. Oh well, this run slid into NL anyway so now time for a new run, yaaay!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High