Klonki outside the blog.

Klonki

Aug 6, 2010
Klonki outside the blog.

Oh hello everyone! :wave: Like some of you know, i have been lurking around in some threads in some months and did some blogs back in time. Had some years off, from Diablo2. I was actice during the start of the realms, back in 1.09, 2002 or something. I was more than enjoying the game back then. Slow and less bad trades. No enigma, no hammerdins that ruled the game, (world). The sorc was the queen of all the characters and you could almost smell the spirit of the game itself.

I like to talk huh? Well who am i? My name is John, living in Sweden. Soon 27 years old. Working in a store, fight with angry customers almost. "Some times." Living by myself in my apartment with my two cats. I like cats, alot. Two females. Tindra and Tifa.

I have some plans for the game as well. I play both 1.13c and 1.09b. I want to make some grails in both patches, but it will take some time. So i am focusing on my BB-sorc on 1.13c and an amazon on 1.09b. 1.13c = Laptop, 1.09b, my desktop. Simple as that! I have reconize that higher runes than gul are more likely to drop in 1.13c. I like that. I have found one Vex in all of my playing-time ever. That's my luck. :cloud9:

I really want "the" runeword. Enigma... Just to say the word, [highlight]Eniiiigma[/highlight]. Sure, an "enigmadin" is nice, but boring at the same time. I like to make a enisin. No keys, out at the Lower kurast, do i need to say more? I have read about the LK-situation. It's amazing, really. Sure Travincal is a nice place to, but abit more dangerous for my taste in such a early stage. Make a wealth at LK, that's the way, i think. :coffee:

Good bye.

"Pssst, whispers: "I like the smileys here, they are stimulating my brain."

~ John P. :guiness:

Last edited:
Re: Klonki outside the blog.

Welcom, Klonki! It's very nice to have another 1.09 player in the SPF :thumbsup:. I know I've enjoyed reading your blogs, and am glad you decided to dive into the SPF. Since you are playing 1.13 and 1.09 concurrently, I'll be very interested in your thoughts on the difference in the experience each patch provides.

A bit of a warning, there are reports of shin-kicking and wallet-stealing with new members of the SPF, so put on your shinguards and keep your hand on your back pocket!

*steals Klonki's pants*

Happy that you've made an introduction finally, and glad to have you aboard!

*gives a new pair of pants to Klonki*

"The people here... There is virtually no consideration..."

*points up*

"Uhh what's that?"

*kicks shins*

Welcome Klonki :wave:
I like the way you post. Maybe I should hit up that blog of yours(I've been abscent until late 2010, so you have to forgive me for not having the slightest who you are;)

Love the cat names!

zarf

TheReadMenace, my shins still hurts. :) Heey my wallet, it's full now when the salary came yesterday!

Yes Robby. It will be a fun adventure back to 1.09b. Not so much playing yet for me, will be probably tomorrow.. I have a question also for you Robby. What about Lower Kurast on 64p-settings?

Yes Zarfen, i love my cats and there names. :) It's two persian-cats. My queens at home.

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High