[NL] [SC] PC PS Kiti's torch shop. Everything MUST go!! Make me an offer!!

Non-Ladder
dang i would but im saving the lems i have for something i want more sorry bud
I am willing to pay top dollar/runes for pieces of Trangs (other than gloves and chest) and especially pieces of The Disciple (aside from the gloves and chest also lol)

dang i would but im saving the lems i have for something i want more sorry bud
I am willing to pay top dollar/runes for pieces of Trangs (other than gloves and chest) and especially pieces of The Disciple (aside from the gloves and chest also lol)
Make me an offer for the Crown. I am always willing to listen to offers. I have the Disciple boots, Rite of Passage I'll trade. Let me know what they are worth to ya.

Absolutely. I should have some time tonight. Will 8pm cst work?
It will not, unfortunately. I have something i need to take care of then. You probably wont be on by the time i get on (Will be around 9:30 your time). How about tomorrow around the same time for you?

It will not, unfortunately. I have something i need to take care of then. You probably wont be on by the time i get on (Will be around 9:30 your time). How about tomorrow around the same time for you?
No worries. 8pm cst tomorrow should be fine. I will touch base with you early afternoon tomorrow and confirm.

Sent a friend request from Zylo#1113. I'd like to purchase your services whenever we can meet up.

Happy to help. My availability during the week depends on my kid. As far as I know I should have time at 8pm cst tonight if that works. I will touch base with you after my kid gets home and confirm that is still good. Let me know!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High