• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Java ias gloves

If it's low str requirement gloves ~ Vex maybe

I sold a better version of these for sur + Lo (mine had slightly more + str and lightning instead of cold res and the base was sharkskin) so I bet you could get around Lo at least.

I sold a better version of these for sur + Lo (mine had slightly more + str and lightning instead of cold res and the base was sharkskin) so I bet you could get around Lo at least.
Yeah ppl on other site said ber no1 offered it tho I was thinking sur or minimum Lo for sure

Weird...
I sold much better versions for hardly an ohm
what is this site where PvM pay such amounts for avg items? You all must be filthy rich by now

Weird...
I sold much better versions for hardly an ohm
what is this site where PvM pay such amounts for avg items? You all must be filthy rich by now
Diablo dex is where they said ber but idk not really fan of that site but are they really avg ias Java gloves with duel res I find a lot of 20 ias but rarely have good skills or other stats

Diablo dex is where they said ber but idk not really fan of that site but are they really avg ias Java gloves with duel res I find a lot of 20 ias but rarely have good skills or other stats
Very far from rich took a month off w8 4 ladder that didn't happen and thus tesledin is costing me an arm and both my legs duel dream hoj dragon and infinity have sur Cham and a ber just need ber sur 2xLo and were in there lol 3 months later

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High