It's Finally Fridaily!

Jan 29, 2009
Normally, I don't care much about Fridays... it just means two days until I actually have something to do, somewhere to go, etc. But this week has been a bit of a bother, and my eyes are really tired, so hooray for Friday, and only 7.85 hours until I can get the relaxation started: :alright:woo.

RL: worky work. I have two rather large international companies to research (and update in the database) (google translate FTW); need to finalize the magic list of all the stuff my team works on, and the master list, and the super double secret special list I have to maintain extra special, but for no discernible reason.; quickly respond to n special requests from throughout the office; and chastise one of the team members for effing around to a degree that adversely impacts his performance.

There's likely something I'm forgetting. :coffee:

And no, that doesn't sound like much, but believe me it is.

After work: home, 365-shooting, grocery-list making, decide if I'm going to go to a photowalk in bftexas tomorrow, dine, relax and...

D2: take the random zon to A2 or go rescue Cain with the Assassin who doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up, but seems to be leaning toward the c/c build I've always wanted to make, but never lasted long with...

It's shaping up to be a fabulous Friday. :nod:

RL: meeting with my landlord after work to check if my apartment is OK. Last weekend in Germany means a lot of drinking with all the friends that I probably won't see much in the future.

RL: Got to work 2 hours early as I told my boss I would so I could do an experiment he wanted me to do (but didn't have time for last night).
Turns out he is running the xray machine with something that isn't done until 6pm. So I guess I came early for nothing.
D2: Maybe
OVG: Maybe another section of amnesia.

RL: still getting baked by the sun with nothing to do except reading (allmost finished song of fire and ice volume 5 even though i wanted to take this one slow)
only one and a half day to go until i will be ack home where i can play - work and play some more
now i will wait until it cools down a bit so i can go grocerie shopping and prepare dinner for my parents

D2: nope
OVG: neither

@kitteh: sorry to hear about the attack! Take care of yourself :grouphug:

RL: wonderful summer weather in Sweden so hanging around in the garden with baby Lily who is about to take a bath in the kiddy pool we have for her. Husband's vacation starts today so we are going out for dinner. Hoooray!!

D2: Reached 88 with the lightning sorc. I have to say: Pindle gives good exp but crappy items. Gone frm 84 to 88 without finding anything. Now the question is how to progress towards 99... I hear you should wait with ancients for as long as possible so what to do while getting ready for them? Diablo? Maybe. Or Meph? Are there lightning immunes in the Pits or AT? I think there are...

The pit or Diablo would be a great place to hit up. Or, you know, Baal :p
If you don't like any of those options and don't want to run Nihl, I just wouldn't worry about it and go through ancients at around level 90 and start doing baal, since that's probably the best place for lite sorc (aside from maybe nihl)

RL: Not until now. Heading out for a night of fun and drinks in 30 min. Disco bowling is all I say! But dinner first.

D2: I never got around to that today. I'll not make 2k for the Pindlethon. :(

OVG: Nope.

RL: meeting with my landlord after work to check if my apartment is OK. Last weekend in Germany means a lot of drinking with all the friends that I probably won't see much in the future.
:weep: *singing* Don't leave me this way...I can't survive...without your ....

Wait, no, that goes too far. Will you be back some time?

RL: First day at the animal park, panic attack.
Sorry to hear that...too much people? Or just like that? All the best to you! *ruffles Kitteh's fur*

D2: Reached 88 with the lightning sorc. I have to say: Pindle gives good exp but crappy items. Gone frm 84 to 88 without finding anything. Now the question is how to progress towards 99... I hear you should wait with ancients for as long as possible so what to do while getting ready for them? Diablo? Maybe. Or Meph? Are there lightning immunes in the Pits or AT? I think there are...
There are lots of LI in AT, don't know about the pits, but IIRC, there are. Some people run Diablo till almost level 99, then do the Ancients for 40 million XP to reach level 99. Nihlatak would be an option, too, but the minions don't give good XP from level 93 on or so, so focus on killing Nihlatak. You might want to ditch your merc though, because enemies killed by your merc aren't protected from "Slain monsters rest in peace" effects.

Or you could do the good old Baal runs. Thousands of them, of course. Mephisto is only good for the early level to 88 or so, Pindle gives more XP afterwards.

EDIT: Oh, forgot my daily...

RL: 32°C, cloudless sky, perfect weather to BBQ at a lakeside...me: At work, on call till tomorrow morning 9 a.m. Yay for me!

D2: Maybe some Random Druid action! Being at work means no way to play D3 but D2 at my laptop, if everything stays quiet :)

OVG: None today.

RL: Not until now. Heading out for a night of fun and drinks in 30 min. Disco bowling is all I say! But dinner first.

D2: I never got around to that today. I'll not make 2k for the Pindlethon. :(

OVG: Nope.
i'm int he same boat. I'm at about 200 runs for the pindlethon lol. . .

RL: My book arrived yesterday (the one I wrote a chapter, with some more people). One of the authors (the book organizer) was a doctor, so I was really glad to see a paper I wrote at the end of graduation (maybe there's a english name for it...) quoted as a source. Something like "I-wrote-a-book-chapter-and-a-doctor-quoted-me." :coffee: Ok, yesterday news. I should be worrying about today's matters... Maybe I'll use the weekend to brag :cloud9:. After that, put a couple things in motion and look for some money, instead of bragging rights? :scratchhead:

D2: I'll just fire up the last patch and throw hammers around.

RL: TOWS presentation due Tuesday, report due thuresday

D2: Probably

OVG: Not until TL:2 is out.

RL: Work, will either be busy or boring, won't know until I get there. I'm hoping it's relatively busy.

D2: Working on my fishy. Might finish A2 and A3, might hardly play at all. Depends on how I feel after work.

OVG: Do Coin Dozer and Sushi Chop count on my cell? Hahaha. I technically have a ton available, just not in the mood.

:weep: *singing* Don't leave me this way...I can't survive...without your ....

Actually, I will come back.. My study is called "Business, Laguage, and Culture". Everything is in english except for "your" language, where I have chosen German. That means I'll have to study at least another six months in Germany. And my goal is still to excel in both theoretical business and three languages.
The job interview I've got in Denmark (not a real job but a "nebenjob") is about being responsible for one of the countries that the company is gonna expand to and develop strategies and adds for that specific country. It maybe doesn't sound like much, but that is the absolute dream (while studying) job - and THEY asked ME if I would be interested in it.

That actually do sound like much!! Super congrats :) You will do great

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High