Item Loader for v1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojien

May 1, 2004
Item Loader for v1.10

i was just wondering if any1 knew of an item loader that works with the new v1.10?

i can only assume that by item loader you mean either a drop hack or an item creator, and we at the SPF (single player forum) are not allowed to give out information about things like that, try a google search

look at my guess nacaa, thats all i can think of that an item loader would be

Eek. If thats the case, this is not really the right place to ask these questions Kojien since this is a 100% legit community here and you won't find any of these programs here.

an item loader is a program that will load an iteam you create into your character file and then refering to the legit topic does any1 know of a non legit forum i could ask this on (by the way if you were wondering this stuff only works on single and open, the only thing i can think of that works on closed is maphack and they are trying to ban that by denying your cd code if you use that)

Kojien said:
an item loader is a program that will load an iteam you create into your character file and then refering to the legit topic does any1 know of a non legit forum i could ask this on (by the way if you were wondering this stuff only works on single and open, the only thing i can think of that works on closed is maphack and they are trying to ban that by denying your cd code if you use that)
I am sorry, but you will have to find your answer on your own (try google). Cheating is not something we do here at the SPF.

well the majortiy of us regualrs dont care if it works on bnet, since we dont use it. let them hack the hell out the game making it boring and just a never ending quest for lvl 99 supremecy, we dont care.
you wont find help here sorry, but try searching for it yourself, we dont mind that, just dont expect us to help you, trade with you or MP with you.

I hate threads like these. Someone with a post count of 0 asks for a hack, assuming that Single Player is a "testing grounds" for Battle.net. He then assures us that it's okay, he doesn't plan to use it on Battle.net -- *phew*, big relief for us. Then, the posts start. I hate it that we post to these threads but somehow it makes your nostrils flare when we all know that Single Player is more legit than 99.9% of Battle.net, yet we are the ones asked for hacks. So then we post out of spite and anger. Then the original "GIB HAX0RZ PLZZZ!!!11!1one11!" thread starter either

a) attempts to justify himself and his hacks, telling us that Single Player=hacks, so it's "okay" for him to do it, it's not like he's gonna do it on Battle.net, while we would, given the chance.

... or ...

b) doesn't post an answer, but leaves us forever, never to bug us again.

I prefer choice b. How about y'all?
So if AE can very kindly close this thread and maybe think up some universal way of dealing with these people (we know you can do it AE!), we would all be grateful.

Great post ~DarkChaos~ :)
I think that's what a lot of use are thinking. Perhaps we should have a 'Sticky' on the main page about hacks/drop mods/editors and the like. That way wont get these type of threads.

Sam

I think there's actually a FAQ about it in the FAQ sticky, not that anyone ever bothers to read that first. I know I didn't. :lol:

Almighty Cow said:
I think there's actually a FAQ about it in the FAQ sticky, not that anyone ever bothers to read that first. I know I didn't. :lol:
I think it might actually attract people, if a stick said "The only place to find hacks and editors here!" You have to have some catchy title that will attract the first time poster.

TekkaZeroX said:
I think it might actually attract people, if a stick said "The only place to find hacks and editors here!" You have to have some catchy title that will attract the first time poster.
That would be a good title, and then it could have a link to a webpage that says "you can get hacks someplace other than the SPF" or something like that!

Well, now hang on a minute. I don't think those two [options that DarkChaos listed] are the only options, and b is certainly not the best. To be honest, right around the time i first found this forum i had been seriously considering using the infamous (and now thankfully removed) 1.10 item warehouse thingamajig, since i despaired of ever finding the awesome items that this game has. Fortunately i found the SPF and generous donors helped me get started on MF-ing and trading and so forth. It's true that you/i/we should speak up and let the new-comer know the general stance of the SPF about these things (and perhaps the reasoning), but we can do it in a civilized manner. I feel it's safe to say that people will respond better to firm but friendly explanations rather than harsh rebukes (not that anyone's been overly harsh here). And maybe, just maybe, we'll have a brand new member of the SPF. My two cents.

-FF

edit: I do agree that something to catch the attention of people solely seeking hacks and re-direct them elsewhere is an excellent idea.

I think people just tend to get peeved that we get a few of these "I want to know where I can get the awesome items" threads a week. It wears down on people. I wish the posters would just sit down and actually read the user agreements before signing up. (You know, the cute little 10 Commandments of Posting thing.)

I agree with you entirely, FrolfFreak, in the sense that we should be as courteous as we possibly can be. Not that I'm exactly a well-established forumite. Maybe I should get started on that intro post...

Sorry, mis-read your post a bit and didn't say what i wanted to say well enough. I venture that those two are common reactions to what you aptly describe as SPF'ers posting out of spite and anger (and frustration too). So basically what i'm trying to advocate is not doing so. Hey, didn't someone draft up a very nice standard SPF response to these kind of questions? One could argue that it's impersonal, but i think if it helps avoid getting people annoyed and angered, it's a good thing.

-FF

Come on folks, let's be a little more polite here. The original poster has been informed of our policy, and whether he chooses to accept that as a final answer or not is irrelevant. Our best response to threads like this is to politely make the poster aware of our forum rules, then let it drop. Hell, we can even go so far as to offer advice on builds / item usage, as we have done in the past. Let's not demean ourselves simply because we are offended.

Lets not let this thread get out of control - as this always seems to happen.

I really think these threads should be locked straight away...

Or ignored.

Why are we still keeping this thread alive? I say every thread like this should just be deleted, not closed, asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High