item find thread...

6stringspanky

Jun 23, 2003
item find thread...

didn't know if i should make one or not but i had an awesome(well to me anyways) last hour mf'in.

gimmershred
runemaster
etheral edge
djinn slayer
hone sundan(sp?)
hell rack
ik maul

not neccesarily the greatest...but somthing afterall

My first B-star

In 1.09 I wasn't sure they existed, some kind of legendary weapon to make my poor pallie drool. Then it happened, some punk Assaliant dropped a devil star. Then, a wizard spike (I found way too many of these in 1.09) fell my way and i saw it as a sign that my skelliemancer should ditch his wand and have some resists for a change (I was pushing -30 or -40 in all categories in Hell). Lastly, good ol' Andariel coughed up a grand charm, my first Gheed's. At 27% mf, 86% gold it's not stellar but hey beggars can't be choosers.

in my 2 week leave

I have found

Gimmers
Tal's Armor
Vamp Gaze
Shako
Veridugos Hearty Cord
Wartravs
IK Armor
Full Mavs (Go go mavs zon)
Stone Crusher Legend Mallet
Earthshifter Thunder maul
G. Angel
HoZ (which I then upgraded)
Hoz (still unupgraded)
Frostwind Crypt sword
Wraith Bite
All of that minus the mavs is for trade (I also have the full IK set) if you guys are intrested Ill post atma stats later

Elvish

Elvish_Legion said:
I have found

Gimmers
Tal's Armor
Vamp Gaze
Shako
Veridugos Hearty Cord
Wartravs
IK Armor
Full Mavs (Go go mavs zon)
Stone Crusher Legend Mallet
Earthshifter Thunder maul
G. Angel
HoZ (which I then upgraded)
Hoz (still unupgraded)
Frostwind Crypt sword
Wraith Bite
All of that minus the mavs is for trade (I also have the full IK set) if you guys are intrested Ill post atma stats later

Elvish

As long as you didn't get these items the same place as those runes. ;) We should probably discuss this in the trade thread but since you posted it here, what are you looking for for the Earthshifter Thunder maul?

Nothing great except one down from my grail :)

Cranebeak
War Spike
One-Hand Damage: 112 to 180
Durability: 21 of 26
Required Dexterity: 54
Required Strength: 133
Required Level: 63
Axe Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Unidentified
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0x307fa0d5
+276% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1-305 lightning damage
20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
40% Increased Attack Speed
-25% Target Defense
Level 8 Raven (9/15 Charges)

buster said:
As long as you didn't get these items the same place as those runes. ;) We should probably discuss this in the trade thread but since you posted it here, what are you looking for for the Earthshifter Thunder maul?
Earth Shifter
Thunder Maul
Two-Hand Damage: 130 to 711
Durability: 35 of 60
Required Strength: 253
Required Level: 69
Mace Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x60be3273
+295% Enhanced Damage
10% Increased Attack Speed
10% Faster Cast Rate
150% Damage to Undead
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
+7 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only)
25% Chance to cast Level 14 Fissure on striking
Level 14 Volcano (10/30 Charges)

What do you think? Legit enough? haha found it off the pit IIRC
Need an arreats face :-| obtw I found an SS, Windy(x2) and skullders as well forgot

Elvish

hailing all math guru...
i just found this little beauty in the jail, lvl 2 nightmare:
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Level: 43
Fingerprint: 0x3eab7e13
+50 to Life
+42 to Mana
Lightning Resist +33%
Adds 3-32 lightning damage
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels

now i checked out the info over at d2data and it shows that plenty of monsters in normal (!) can drop this, so that isn't so strange. the weird thing is that my char is only lvl 49! i've never found an item that i was 18 levels shy of equipping before. is this possible? is it just because the game rolls a set amulet, and then has X% chance to drop any of the items in this category? thanks!

Didn't get too too much from running meph for about an hour. Another arachnid mesh but I got some good things for a trapasin +1 trap skill with +30 life GC and +3 traps claw

whomhead said:
now i checked out the info over at d2data and it shows that plenty of monsters in normal (!) can drop this, so that isn't so strange. the weird thing is that my char is only lvl 49! i've never found an item that i was 18 levels shy of equipping before. is this possible? is it just because the game rolls a set amulet, and then has X% chance to drop any of the items in this category? thanks!
Pretty much. What happens is that the game rolled an amulet. Then it took your mf into account and you failed the unique so it rolled a set. Then it looked at the mlvl of the monster and opened up all the set ammies that had a qlvl <= to the monster mlvl. Then it picked randomly from those set ammies. :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High