Is there a general thread for nonsense?

I remember a guy on the old boards who was immortally infamous. Ash something or other housewares.

I remember Ash! I aspire to that level of infamy.

Aka Ash Spamwares..

So many other legends...

Those of you new to these boards were probably raised on cautionary tales of the monstrous Bad Ash, a notorious fiend in human shape who eats infants under the full moon or, really, under any moon. Second biggest villain the internet has ever seen.

Aka Ash Spamwares..

So many other legends...
Were you Gorny on the old forums as well? Trying to remember who I knew.

All this brings me back. I'd like to hope we can summon all the old members back here.

⛧Say the name three times three, Ash Housewares, appear before thee! ⛧​

Housewares popped by OTF and said hello quite a few months back. He knows where everybody is.

@Gorny I wouldn't call him "Spamwares" anymore. After the Gaile nuke incident (which we only speak of in hushed whispers), Dondrei* came along and became the new spam queen.

*Now there's a name I probably shouldn't say out loud. :D

Housewares popped by OTF and said hello quite a few months back. He knows where everybody is.

@Gorny I wouldn't call him "Spamwares" anymore. After the Gaile nuke incident (which we only speak of in hushed whispers), Dondrei* came along and became the new spam queen.

*Now there's a name I probably shouldn't say out loud. :D

This too shall pass.

I think the funniest was when I called him Ash Spamwares to his face and the OTF exploded in lolz.

I feel like the servers are starting to actually be stable now... #famouslastwords

I feel like the servers are starting to actually be stable now... #famouslastwords
I know right. Like standing on a beam with an umbrella. But your still standing at this point!

Waiting to get disconnected like
images

Reactions: Nokk
The server when I try to create back to back games:

1633134221598.png

Reactions: Zaine
Thanks for the nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: Nokk
Don't go to bed, play more D2R 🤓

Reactions: Zaine
Sorry to hear. I def had a few crashes yesterday, but compared to what it was (not being able to play at all for hours on end), I'll take it.

311368.jpg

When trouble and crashes arise....ACTIVATE THE KRISHY SIGNAL!!!!!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High