Is it just me???

Dewey

Jul 18, 2003
Is it just me???

I have been playing ladder ever since 1.10 first came out....It didnt take me long to get my necro into hell...I play almost everynight , anything from mfing to baal runs and just helping people out.

I have never seen the diablo clone!!...i have had games where the soj counter has started and counted a few times then seemed to stop..No Clone..I have played so much and have only seen the counter a couple of times. Playing this morning in a passworded game I had the counter start. I am determined i was going to wait till i got the clone...coming back to comp every once in a while to make sure I dont lose the game.

The counter started at 2755...it is now 2780 and keeps going at a steady pace of 1 count every approx. 5 minutes. I have been in this game forever!!!! is it just me...do i have the worst luck. people keep saying they have 6+ charms!!!! i was wondering anyone else have the same thing happen???

People here who have +6 charms and did not use the netstat method are extremely lucky. You aren't supposed to be able to get 6+ charms. If people played the way they were supposed to, you would hear alot less about the charm dropping. If you are in dire need of a charm, use the netstat method, and watch for the hot servers.

EDIT: Doi' Forgot - Forums crashed. I'm sure someone will repost the DClone finding guide in good time.

Dewey said:
I have been playing ladder ever since 1.10 first came out....It didnt take me long to get my necro into hell...I play almost everynight , anything from mfing to baal runs and just helping people out.

I have never seen the diablo clone!!...i have had games where the soj counter has started and counted a few times then seemed to stop..No Clone..I have played so much and have only seen the counter a couple of times. Playing this morning in a passworded game I had the counter start. I am determined i was going to wait till i got the clone...coming back to comp every once in a while to make sure I dont lose the game.

The counter started at 2755...it is now 2780 and keeps going at a steady pace of 1 count every approx. 5 minutes. I have been in this game forever!!!! is it just me...do i have the worst luck. people keep saying they have 6+ charms!!!! i was wondering anyone else have the same thing happen???

I waited about 2 hours a couple of nights ago. The ones who have lots of charms are IP hunting or had a ton of dupped soj's to sell on nl and then found a l game with the smae IP and stated selling. For me the soj counter started a at 2107 and popped at 2270 I think.

Ij you can just wait it out.

I can't believe it!!!!!!!.....I waited for about 5 hours.....the soj counter went up by 1 almost the whole time. It started at 2750 and ended at 2844

I then get what i Have been waiting for.....Diablo walks the Earth....

I was in Halls of pain and was in the middle of a big attack by numerous monsters...not wanting Big D to spawn in there I immediatelly made a TP.

Once in harrogath...I went to the cold plains WP to get to the den of evil to spawn him ( I had already killed just about every other unique in the game)....there was mass lag when in the wp ..the screen with the guy waiting for the door to open.

When I come out...in the cold plains...there isnt the words diablo walks the earth anymore in the top left corner...also no shaking. I have been in games before when the d clone had been killed already,and the screen is always there.

I run to the den get to corspemourn I think thats his name. the only unique in there..Sure enough he is in there...but i think ...isnt he supposed ot be the Clone!!!!

I then figure I must have spawned him when in the halls of pain. I clear the whole level no D clone. What happened..i am pretty choked right now

Dewey said:
I can't believe it!!!!!!!.....I waited for about 5 hours.....the soj counter went up by 1 almost the whole time. It started at 2750 and ended at 2844

I then get what i Have been waiting for.....Diablo walks the Earth....

I was in Halls of pain and was in the middle of a big attack by numerous monsters...not wanting Big D to spawn in there I immediatelly made a TP.

Once in harrogath...I went to the cold plains WP to get to the den of evil to spawn him ( I had already killed just about every other unique in the game)....there was mass lag when in the wp ..the screen with the guy waiting for the door to open.

When I come out...in the cold plains...there isnt the words diablo walks the earth anymore in the top left corner...also no shaking. I have been in games before when the d clone had been killed already,and the screen is always there.

I run to the den get to corspemourn I think thats his name. the only unique in there..Sure enough he is in there...but i think ...isnt he supposed ot be the Clone!!!!

I then figure I must have spawned him when in the halls of pain. I clear the whole level no D clone. What happened..i am pretty choked right now

Hmm, was it a passworded game? Did anyone else join in the game? If not, then i really have no clue. I've gotten Dclone twice and spawned him a bishbosh twice. I've never seen him at courpsefire, so I don't really know if he can spawn there, but i don't see why he shouldn't be able to.

oh yea it was a passworded game..and I made there was nobody else in it.....My main question is....isnt the Diablo walks the Earth always there well after he is killed??? In my game, I quit and came back. When i came back in the, Diablo walks the earth was back ..but only stayed for a few seconds

Dewey said:
oh yea it was a passworded game..and I made there was nobody else in it.....My main question is....isnt the Diablo walks the Earth always there well after he is killed??? In my game, I quit and came back. When i came back in the, Diablo walks the earth was back ..but only stayed for a few seconds

It always says "Diablo walks the earth" whenever you enter a game where dclone can be spawned or has been spawned. A lot of the times you can enter a game where "Diablo walks the earth" but has already been killed. If you were playing in a private game when he appeared my advice to you would be to retrace your steps to whatever areas you were fighting in after the "Diablo walks the earth" message first appeared.

the "diablo walks the earth" and shaking only goes on for a few seconds. If it was a passworded game, he is there somewhere.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High