Incase anyone cares, Starzia r teh dead

MoUsE_WiZ

Nov 19, 2003
Incase anyone cares, Starzia r teh dead

He got PK'd by CanadianBeeef...
Now where am I going to find good late night runs? =(

What? Starzia the #1 sorc? She looks alive and well to me when I check the ladder.

Yea, but dr_xey is definately dead yet shown as still alive, ladder mistake or something.

cicero said:
What? Starzia the #1 sorc? She looks alive and well to me when I check the ladder.

Just a little ladder bug... that Blizz thinks its funny... Dead shown as living...

what lvl was he? i r so saddened by this :(

in other gossip, what's the highest lvl for hc ladder now? anyone cracked the 99 barrier yet?

xeyloderixed said:
what lvl was he? i r so saddened by this :(

in other gossip, what's the highest lvl for hc ladder now? anyone cracked the 99 barrier yet?

Highest on West is 97. I think there are 3 or 4 at that level.

Bunni on East is slowly makeing his way there :). I for one believe he will be the first HC 99 for sure (*crosses fingers* don't die Bunni!). To think after looking at the new exp system in beta I declared there would be no lvl 99's for atleast a year lol. I must have definately underestimated the drive of certain individuals and the I did not know about the anni charm back then :).

GrnEggsNHam said:
Bunni on East is slowly makeing his way there :). I for one believe he will be the first HC 99 for sure (*crosses fingers* don't die Bunni!). To think after looking at the new exp system in beta I declared there would be no lvl 99's for atleast a year lol. I must have definately underestimated the drive of certain individuals and the I did not know about the anni charm back then :).

I spoke w/ Bunni a few days ago and ask him how long it would be till he hits 99 - he stated, he's not sure if he'll ever get there. He really can't find ne decent runs to get the exp which is required.

OMG I HATE THAT GUY CANADIANBEEF!!! If anyone knows me, my sorc name is MadCowDisease, he stole my name and made a MadKowDisease and now hes being a real jerk, trading dupes and pking, ive spoke to him and he said I stole his name and that its spelled "kow" in some unheard of country. WELCOME TO THE U.S. SERVER!

Ah, that's what had me confused, based on your posts McSalad I didn't think that you were he, but I was also aware that you had the MadCow character...

If Bunni wants 99, here's what he needs for runs;
He and a sorc tele to CS while everyone else does minions
They open seals and make Diablo dead at about the same time the minions are done
Then they go and kill baal while everyone else goes to the next game
I believe we was getting close to 100k per run doing that

As for a story about this PK, go check out the RIP thread =/
Starzia was pretty much the only level 97 capable of doing this with him (I believe he needs static from a sorc) and even at 97 Star was better off running baal+minions than diablo+baal, so you can see where he'd have trouble finding runs that get him nice exp...hence the never going to hit 99.

Canadians spell everything odd, Whisky?? whats with that, thats not how the good folks at Jack Daniels spell it!

ok first off. My CHAR name is CanadianBeef and ACCT name is MadKowDisease. My friends CHAR name is MadkowDisease ACCT : CanadianBeef

This should fix the confusion problem..As for the 97 sorc..I killed her yesterday..she was slain by CanadianBeeef and not MadKowDisease.

Yeah I've dueled MadKow and his buddy canadianbeef.I had killed their other dueler pre dupe called CAPS-IOCK.Couldn't kill him this time,it was a pretty even match.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High