Idea; Weekly Very LLD Contest.

ok, its 5 or 6 hours behind GMT. so i wont be able to compete for a 6pm start. can we have it brought foward a bit, or have another one for europeans. seems unfair starting it as most of us are going to bed.

Okay, then I'll do it at 5pm, but thats not fair to the west coast lol. How abuot this, I'll run the tourney at 5pm on central time(its 11:33 here atm), if there is a request for another one, i'll run another one.

that will be 11pm in englabnd, midnight in rest of europe. i really think this can only work by doing one about 3-4pm central time and a later one for guys on the west coast who couldt make it on he first one. have 2 seperate mp games.
edit: wait a minute, if its 11:40 central, 4:40 GMT, your 5 hours behind us. so that woudl be 10pm for me at a 5pm start. i can do that. before we chaneg it further, id say do 5pm central.

Well see, 5pm central is 2pm in california i think. So i duno, I can't do two games tonight as i have to get some other stuff done too. We'll see what happens =) So your in for 5pm? I need more people guys! Get the word out lol

Well guys, not enough people ahve expressed interest, so I guess its canceled until I can do more work to get alot more people interested. Sorry boys. Maybe Friday night.

Lotek-Crask said:
I have trouble coming up with a way to award the winner, as I know I am fairly poor in this sense.

Sounds like a good idea. No, I'm not saying I will participate since my ISP is rather horrible (I think it's even less responsive than most other dialups), but if you decide to award winners (although IMO the fun ought to be the reward :xsmile5: ) I do have some item stocked (mid-high range, from about Dury Shell up to Tal Rasha's Guardianship-ish, but I'm not going to give out items in the high range easily, obviously) that I am neither using nor trading at the moment. I would like to join the game and watch if possible though :xtongue:

PM me and maybe we can work something out.

Okay, Thanks for your offer Stellar, I can try to work this out, I think Csarmi might have to take over for me on this, because I can't devote the time nessicary to doing this ;(

Lotek-Crask said:
Okay, Thanks for your offer Stellar, I can try to work this out, I think Csarmi might have to take over for me on this, because I can't devote the time nessicary to doing this ;(

me neither
but I can place some hosts up now and then

have one tomorrow evening. i can play until very late as its friday and i dont have anythign to do saturady, so you could have it later and i'll be able to come, and so will others who will be im the early evening or whatever.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High