I Love eBay Saturdaily!

logoutzero

Nov 9, 2005
Feels like these are getting less common, is the SPF starting to wilt and fade? :(

RL: Some of the HC Hamachi guys know this, but I recently got a new job. The starting pay was almost double my old job's salary, and I get to work inside, instead of construction. Well, yesterday I got news of a $2 raise, so I felt a celebration in order:

D2: A couple weeks ago, eBay sent me a $10 coupon to use since I had listed some things for sale, I guess to keep me coming. Well, I found and purchased a set of 1.00 discs for $9.50, so that was cool! Then, today, I splurged, and spent $7 shipped on a 1.07 LoD disc. Now I can fully walk the sands of time. It was quite fun gambling a handful of SoJ's before even completing Normal Difficulty, and now I want to try my hand at hax crafting!

Good luck! PS: I updated to windows 8.1 and it reset my hamachi. So my old name can be deleted, I sent you a request for a new one (at least I think I did).

RL: Errands on a very nice weather Saturday/

D2: Already got in some council running, now some AT or LK? Or start questing new characters?

Good luck on your time traveling!

RL:not much so far. Dropped the kids off at my in laws house and now it's date time, not sure what we'll do yet though.

D2: nah

Ovg: terraria. Bought this game earlier in the week and am totally hooked.

POE :fired it up for the first time in a couple weeks . Found I've kinda forgot how to play, so I'll try to remedy that before the game releases on Tuesday.

Finally, a daily????

RL: Just watched Ohio State survive Iowa. Tonight Florida State plays at Clemson. (and of course work on final paper)

D2: Nope.

OVG: Lots of NCAA Football 09.

Yay! A daily! (even if it's one week old...)

RL: Got back to my old job 3 weeks ago after 1 year in paediatrics. Didn't get to play some PC games at all the last few weeks because after work my daughter demands full attention and when she's finally asleep, so am I :p But today she sleeps over at my mom's place while my wife is at work, so I can finally continue one of my tournament characters!

D2: Picking up my Green and Golden tournament Phoenix Striker again - she's in late Act I NM, found a Diggler just now which seems to me an awesome weapon for an untwinked Phoenix Striker who may not use Claw weapons (well, she may use set and unique claw items, but finding one of those in a tournament...)

@logoutzero: Good luck for your time traveling adventures!

Do we need a new tourney? I'm waiting for it to get cold so everyone decides D2 is better than going outdoors ;)

Do we need a new tourney? I'm waiting for it to get cold so everyone decides D2 is better than going outdoors ;)

I'll join if someone comes up with something interesting

Since in part of the World it is Saturday...

I LOVE EBAY! IT SO GREAT!

RL: School. Fun stuff there. Read over my notes for Biology and made a 94 on it, opposed to the 75 average I've been getting. I reckon the little time spent looking over those notes were well worth it.

D2: I've found a new graphics mod/skin for diablo ii. The mod is stand-alone and called "Path of Exile" for those interested. You have to make an account with the creators, but it's well worth it. A bit of a learning curve, but, w/e, it's a new skinned d2. It's pretty fun. A few people on the forums play and chat happily along as we do it.
Sadly, I've carried over my habitual deeding to this new 'mod'. Oh well, I do love making new characters!

OVG: Which leads me to Dota 2. You make a new character each time! You only get to play the one you made for 30 min to and hour, so, there's plenty of time for new character making! It's a rough RPG (that you can play with friends) where you level very quickly. You can only hit level 25 before you run out of xp, so hopefully they'll release some patch that lets you level higher and continue on with your character.
It's pretty neat, plenty of time has been lost in it. I don't really understand the 'ancient' part of it, but you have to defend yours, and defeat the other. you'd think there would be more defense around the ancient, but there is only a few towers. You could call it a tower defense game as well, those are fun. Except for guns and stuff you put up to defeat the baddies, you get to roam around the map and defeat them yourself! fun times i tell ya~

Since in part of the World it is Saturday...

D2: I've found a new graphics mod/skin for diablo ii. The mod is stand-alone and called "Path of Exile" for those interested. You have to make an account with the creators, but it's well worth it. A bit of a learning curve, but, w/e, it's a new skinned d2. It's pretty fun. A few people on the forums play and chat happily along as we do it.
Sadly, I've carried over my habitual deeding to this new 'mod'. Oh well, I do love making new characters!
Who actually plays it? Do you play on a regular basis? Unfortunately I don't have much time to play games anymore (2 hours a week tops) and I have no clue about what skills are useful and which aren't. So I'd appreciate any thoughts you have! Is the PoE thread still around? Maybe we could collect your/our experiences there!

Who actually plays it? Do you play on a regular basis? Unfortunately I don't have much time to play games anymore (2 hours a week tops) and I have no clue about what skills are useful and which aren't. So I'd appreciate any thoughts you have! Is the PoE thread still around? Maybe we could collect your/our experiences there!

if you ever have time to hope into the mumble account in kestegs' sig, the forumites there play quite often.
About the skill gems: pretty much anything can be useful. The skills you get in the beginning (i've found at least) you pretty much use throughout the game. You are able to 'customize' your skills through support gems(support skills): added cold/fire/light dmg, make arrows bounce off enemies, make chainlightning bounce a few more times, add fire damage with your lightning damage. It won't trump diablo ii, but it's pretty and pretty fun.The skill tree is daunting at first, but after you look at it for a minute, play a few characters, it's not bad at all. It's pretty much a way to custom yourself into being what you want to be, and there are certain areas you want to go towards.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High