I dont get it....

hrm...i have to say (also having made 5 or so lvl 90+ necs)...

that summon res of 20 is very high...

with just 1 hardpoint (and all endgame gear) the only places i have lost skeles is:

lilith - she can take down quite a few
tomb vipers - nihks
uber meph + his conviction =P

thats it...beyond that i destroy diablo/meph/andy/baal on a regular basis..with the loss of no more than 1-2 skele warriors....

so really i don't feel that 20 hardpoints into summon res is that critical...unless you feel that your warriors really need that little umphh...

another thing to consider is instead of pumping 20 pts of summon res..you can easily put 1pt into revives that will give you 10-17 revived meatshields that will take the heat off of your skeles (target dilution) and contribute to dmg .....

***currently on the new ladder with run of the mill gear ive had problems with the same areas mentioned above...and chaos...IM seems to do a decent amount of dmg with out all the extra +skill gear...so i do lose skeles there....but still i only have 1 hard point there and ive done ok...

EDIT - I also think that pride would be better for infinity for a summoner. Skeleton warriors are much stronger than mages, if you have 14-15 of them, might and concentration from merc, I don't think those mages would make faster killers. Plus warriors don't get in your way. And what about the PI's, you say? Well, I "solved" that by sinking 20 points in bone spirit. At least I get to kill things myself if I want/need to!

Infinity means your mages do more damage, your merc, skelels and revives will hit more often, and you will do more damage for 50% of your CE (half fire/half physical). I think infinity is the superior choice for a summoner.

It's a waste once you get the high-end gear. Let Diablo try to kill a lvl 40 skeleton... those 5% less res won't make the slightest difference

EDIT - I also think that pride would be better for infinity for a summoner. Skeleton warriors are much stronger than mages, if you have 14-15 of them, might and concentration from merc, I don't think those mages would make faster killers. Plus warriors don't get in your way. And what about the PI's, you say? Well, I "solved" that by sinking 20 points in bone spirit. At least I get to kill things myself if I want/need to!

I agree with the sum res but

Pride is not better, you loose your 40% CB which is so huge to a summoner and freezing/breaking corpses really really sucks. It takes alot longer to get that first corpse to CE(which is your main attack). So a slight phys damage increase at a HUGE price. I've used both, and Pride Sucks.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High