How to get off work early

TheDarkSide1

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore
Dec 20, 2003
How to get off work early

So today I woke up much like any other normal work day and head off to work. Mindful that Id been having a bit of a head cold the past 3 days and taking Dayquil to remedy my issues. So I get to work and head off to my first job, business as usual, complete job one and dispatch on another one but decided Im a bit hungry so I take a quick break and eat lunch. My wife packed me some left over Spaghetti and I like COLD spaghetti so I was happy. Head over to job two and start getting to work, well no signal inside the apt so I tell the lady Ill go outsde and check the signal , etc, etc- BAU ...

And then while walking around the apts looking for the terminal so I can check for a signal I feel a grumble in my belly. I was like ohh thats not good as I clinched my *** cheeks tighter.. Another Grumble but stronger this time !! And Another ONE Even more intense !! Eyes darting around I nervously start looking for something that I can take cover with. It was a hopeless feeling standing in the Mild Rain coming down in the courtyard of an apartment complex Ive never been too. And then another RUmbling happens and before I could do anything it was over, I was completely SOILED in the spaghetti remnants Id had a bit earlier.

:surprise:

All I could do was walk back to my truck, get in and call my boss to tell him Im going home and WHY, and ride the 19.8 miles back to the shop to drop my work truck off, pick up my truck and drive 17.8 miles home.. OMG what a feeling and a hell of the way to bring in the weekend. My nose hairs are destroyed and Im not looking forward to checking my truck cab later......

Re: How to get off work early

I'm hoping that was top-sided.

getting old sucks - u lose all your abilities of spincter control at times !! LMAO !!

:whistling:

getting old sucks - u lose all your abilities of spincter control at times !! LMAO !!

:whistling:

One of my favorite lines from the movie The Bucket List:

"Never trust a fart" :whistling:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High