How The Mighty Have Fallen Tournament Thread

Re: How The Mighty Have Fallen Tournament Thread

That is a common issue- intending to use Frozen Orb as a backup skill and it becoming a main skill instead. "Orbitis" is a disease that enchantresses, charged bolters, blazers and other sorcs are vulnerable to catch...

That is a common issue- intending to use Frozen Orb as a backup skill and it becoming a main skill instead. "Orbitis" is a disease that enchantresses, charged bolters, blazers and other sorcs are vulnerable to catch...

Shouldn't be an issue...

Alas, and did my sorceress die!

Made it through to the frozen river. I knew to watch out for frozenstein but he died while I was fleeing from him...curse you blaze!

The rest is history.

Good luck to Dry and anyone else who is still going. She was 24 at her death and had basically no very useful gear :p

Sorry to hear about RattleSnakeKate's death, Kestegs. RIP. :(
That is a very low level for A5 though! Blessed_One was well ahead (I say that assuming all other chars are basically on hold.)

I'll take my curse, please, Corax.

congratulatons drystan. you may continue unimpedded.

no curse or blessing for you

No curse/blessing goes well with my story. ;) Cheers!

New one please! I'd much prefer a curse for the story, but whatever goes. NM Act 1 was very straight forward, quick and easy. Dim Vision, plus merc with new Insight equals boring fights.
I'll send a PM if you'd like, but...

Cheers, Corax!
~Dryst

your curse is to be blessed. you may use the tome of knowledge from normal.

OK, well I've decided to withdraw Stompi from the tourney. He was turning out to be fun to play and doing MF and runs and is well out of the spirit of the tourney at this point. So I went back and did the Den of Evil and other quests and will continue with him, hopefully toward an untwinked Guardian armageddon bear. Thanks for organizing this, sorry I didn't make more progress!

thats cool purplelocust. i look forward to his guardian thread

Famous last words: "I think I will use Frozen Orb as a backup for skill X..."

So, If I make an h7dra sorc, I will use hyrda as a backup to orb, eh? Makes secne. (*Sense>

wtf?! I quoted this and thought it was the last post in this thread. I am confused.

Blessed_One has completed A2 NM, /players8, with Duriel at /pl1, and is ready for Act 3. Thanksyou 'rax!

*coughs*

>.>
<.<

*bump*

Finally, there has been a Guardian made from this tournament. In case you're wondering, this tourney is over by at least half a year, but Blessed_One has finally continued on, and managed Guardian.

Using Random.org, he rolled Curses/Blessings himself. It was Blessed_One's goal to remain as the highest level at the end of each Act, thus taking all the Curses upon himself.

Guardian Blessed_One, Level 79 Cursed Blinding Explosionmancer

Big thankyou to Malevolent and Corax for starting, creating and hosting this tourney. A great concept, but unfortunately, other commitments forced people out. Either way, I enjoyed it, so thanks! :thumbup:

Hehe this was a cool tourny.

Im already thinking up a new idea because there are no exiting touryn's on ATM ( slow and steady is good but not exiting IMO)

:jig::jig::jig:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High