How many ladies here?

Borlag said:
lol umm, I posted about this earlier and I think both of you congratulated me then too...well, anyway, thanks again :)

:lol: i guess i have a bad memory, or just so nice to congrad u twice :angel: :D

Give away the beer, but dont touch my TEQUILA! :rant:

;)

On topic, most elite uniques are in the OTF i guess..

Wait a tick!

I didn't see this post until just now.

I'm an elite unique. Been around a long time, just poke my head into the spf on occasion, but I'm here to stay now.

I don't know much girls that play RPG's, i know they play stuff like fps and gunbound, but that's bout it. On RPG, you can't trust them when they say they girl, some men are real perverted, especially when they see female player (they surround her and start flirtin...not really in this game, but other rpg games).

-Klown :)

Not sure if free beer will attract many of us.

for me, I don't drink.

Free Dr. Pepper though and I'm here to stay

as for free stuff.... well, I prefer finding stuff myself, but if anyone happens to have any of M'avina's Battle Hymn you'd make my partner a very happy Amazon (not that she can use it yet anyway... we're only lvl 50-ish). I even have some Isenhart's Cases I can trade ;)

i have a buddy, an old forum regular here from way back who met his girl playing D2.

that was two years or so ago and i believe they are still very happy.

congratulations Borlag, thats a massive step and wish you both all the happiness in the world. :love:

i just split with my girl of five years, feels pretty numb but i'm sure it's for the best.
oh well, guess i better just start my next hcspl character and put my trust in the WF. :uhhuh:

thanks randy, there's alot of other big steps we've done in the last 6 months...

we met about 6 months ago for the first time, 2 days later we started being together practically 24/7, me living there with her. 4 months ago we moved together to my place. 3 months ago we found out she's ben pregnant for 1 month and is having a baby 9.7.2004, and now we got engaged...

So yea, I'd say we've taken some big steps...and fast :)

My older sister, an RPG player and casual D2 player, married the Dungeon Master of her old play group. I think their daughter will grow up to be a sorceress :D

luskan said:
My older sister, an RPG player and casual D2 player, married the Dungeon Master of her old play group. I think their daughter will grow up to be a sorceress :D
Lawful, neutral or chaotic? :D

luskan said:
Well, my sister was Chaotic Evil to me growing up..... (who's older sister wasn't? ;))
Dunno, don't have an older sister. Only a younger brother, and he definitely is chaotic, though I don't know whether good or evil ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High