How many ladies here?

i dont know. generally rpg's dont attracted many woman, espeically slash-em-up games like this. i cant even think of 1 confrmed lady that visits the forums regularly. im sure i'll be proven wrong though...

Off the top of my head I can remember 3

Blue_Duck, Lira Lindariel and Two Paws (aka Shama-lama-ding-dong :))

There used to be about 8 or so.

oh ya, lira.
ok, so i know 1 lady here.
ive been in a game forum where in a poll, 19 out of 370 people were female. and how many of them were telling the truth i dont know.

Just remember that when courting in the SPF, Cruel Colossus Voulges of Quickness are considered charming romantic gifts, and a Tyrael's Might is akin to an engagement ring :teeth:

well i know there ae quite a few on the forums as a whole...i was a long time member of the us east trade forum and i knew of around 3-4 on there......and i think in the spf the politically correct term for a female is "elite unique" if im not mistaken.

<stick "whack">
Please refer to these lovely beings as "Elite Uniques", as is their due....
(/stick>

Their main defender may have sallied forth to the "other place", but that does not mean we cannot keep that old SPF tradition going.
At this moment I am only aware of Lira (Lindriel) and Shaks (Shalakshmiyin) posting regularly. A shame, really, but there we are.

EDIT: 6strings beat me to it...

Yes, you lose a few brownie points for not using the correct term.

As far as our elite uniques go, there are only a few left who post regularly, although I have seen a fair number with only a few posts here. You will see more at some of the other forums too.

Not many here in the SPF, but a lot on other forums. I know of Lira and loveratbaby since she just said it other wise I would just know Lira.

I am a lady, with four children at home. When i have killed some very bad guys for a moment, playin d2, life is easier for my children for the rest of the day :D

Life is easier for everyone onces you've got some aggression out. I can't remember how many times I would ahve said the wrong thing to a patient if i hadn't killed stuff earlier lol.

I don't know many elite uniques here, but I really wonder where Lira is now...She haven't visited us for a long time :(

i only know 4 or so, and lira is the only SPF-member, so :worship: to lira for her company here :lol:

but IMO there are too few ladies here ^^
lets make a rule thatu can only play chars if you are that gender, so for man that would be barbarian, paladin and necromancer, and for female it would be sorceress, amazone and assasin :teeth: that would give the cows and mephi alot more rest right :lol:

robin

Borlag said:
well, my lady does play D2, just not that much, and she doesn't post here...also my ex plays D2, that's how we met originally

with this being said i nominate borlag for the "diablo junkie of the year" award
:teeth:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High