How do I increase my kicking damage?

Re: How do I increase my kicking damage?

I key ran and used BoS with a CoH on. never seemed slow.

The only one I'd ever maxed was DS, but then again, I pumped things like venom, fade and SW.

I can key-run the countess easily enough I guess, and my sorc runs the summoner easily.

I still can't get the hang of running Nihlathak though. How does your girl handle in therem and what is your strategy? Just cast Cloak and then RUN?

Cast Bo, Cast bos and run to the stairs. Don't stop, just run.

I get there, cast SW south (illuminates first marker) and cast my venom. When I get near Nih, I either use fade (if swarmed by a skeleton pack and / or vipers) or just lay DS and kick the spawns. Cast more DS and collect a key.

Takes ~ a minute to a minute and a half. To keep from being temp'd, I'd then run countess.

I h8 summoner and his mana ghosts ><

For Nihlathak, just lay 5 DS's in the room, run back a bit and hide. Keep leap-frogging DS's until none of them triggers anymore. Collect drops. The whole idea is that you range + DS range together is longer than his CE range, so he should not be able to blow up a corpse on you at all.

Cast Bo, Cast bos and run to the stairs. Don't stop, just run.

I get there, cast SW south (illuminates first marker) and cast my venom. When I get near Nih, I either use fade (if swarmed by a skeleton pack and / or vipers) or just lay DS and kick the spawns. Cast more DS and collect a key.

Takes ~ a minute to a minute and a half. To keep from being temp'd, I'd then run countess.

I h8 summoner and his mana ghosts ><

But how do you know where to go though? Once I;'m at Nihlathak himself it's not too bad, but getting to him kind sucks. It's not like I use maphack.

Sorc tele will run keys way faster than any sin can, they're so insanely fast /w 105fcr.

As for ubers Baal is definitely the hardest one for a kicker to take out. I'm not even sure why he just won't die at low HP. The best way I had for getting around it was 2 things. More mana leech, and more open wounds. My main problem was small breaks in mana where I would stop kicking and his regen would start (mostly my fault because I tend to just namelock kick and zone out). What I did was get a swap /w toothrow/rare AR mana leech ring/+2sin/res/mana leech ammy. This seemed to help a lot, you might want to try it for killing annoying baal.

They'll summoner faster, probably countess, but definitely not Nihlathak, which is the main one ran anyway.

I made a Berserk Barb to run Nihlathak and Countess:) Will try it for the first time probably tomorrow.

For me mana was not a problem since I wore a Manald Heal on one ring slot. It cuts down on my AR so I'm considering wearing a Ravenfrosts instead but then I'll need to always use Pots...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High