Home away from home

Dacar92

Staff member
Nov 2, 2003
Ahhh, the old Amazon forum. My old home. Nostalgia flows. What are all you old amazon lovers doing today?

What games are you playing and what type of characters?

What stories about your amazons do you remember and would like to share?

I just wanted to create a reunion type of thread to see who's still checking on. It will probably takes months for replies since traffic on the old D2 forums are way down. But I'm going nowhere.

Welcome back and see you soon!

Hello, my friend. Ill stay awhile and listen..

I regularly check this forum and the European Trade Forum. I havent played games in forever, except a few on my cellphone. Mostly Heroes Charge. Got an old pc, so its not suitable for games.
Im not leaving these forums yet :) Also, I arrange a yearly ETF gathering in Europe, so I have regularly contact with alot of old dii.net'ers :)

I play Facebook :D
Seriously, I haven't played any other online games since D2. I had to upgrade my computer ( cat fur in the HD) and windows 8.1 was not compatible with D2. I got it to work when I was persuaded to play in a HC tourney last summer but the play was miserable. This new patch saved the game for me and I'm playing again (until I get bored). My lead toon now is a Pally though, the game always favored them. The toughest, and funniest moment I can recall is when you died (first HC death for you I believe) in that Asian tourney. You were so...expressive ;). I felt your pain and LMAO at the same time.

I play Facebook :D
Seriously, I haven't played any other online games since D2. I had to upgrade my computer ( cat fur in the HD) and windows 8.1 was not compatible with D2. I got it to work when I was persuaded to play in a HC tourney last summer but the play was miserable. This new patch saved the game for me and I'm playing again (until I get bored). My lead toon now is a Pally though, the game always favored them. The toughest, and funniest moment I can recall is when you died (first HC death for you I believe) in that Asian tourney. You were so...expressive ;). I felt your pain and LMAO at the same time.

LOL, yes I remember that. I think it was in the Chaos Sanctuary wasn't it? Not sure if it was Diablo or those reflecting knights that were bugged. They were since fixed but they were a pain for under-powered characters. I just sat there staring at the screen in shock. I think I was one hit. It was sad. But funny now. Must have been 2005-ish?

The lag in Asia was just terrible too, that made it tough for un-twinked, somewhat delicate characters. Super Dave played with us, who else? CDM? Krem?

Not sure anymore. I know you and SD but there were a few others. We had a thread but the search function isn't working for me right now.

Those were good times.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High