High Damage Iron Golem: Some Questions

wooginator

Dec 28, 2008
High Damage Iron Golem: Some Questions

So I've been trying to find out exactly how damage from a weapon interacts with iron golem when that weapon is used to make an IG, and it hasn't been very informative. So here are my questions:

-How does the base damage of the weapon (say, an ebotd war pike) interact with the base damage of the IG?

-How does the 6% enhanced damage per level from the fire golem synergy interact with external sources of enhanced damage (might, heart of wolverine, concentration, etc)?

Basically, is it possible to make an iron golem that does a whole bunch of damage (money is no object here, expensive items can be used)?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Re: High Damage Iron Golem: Some Questions

I know it isn't exactly what you asked, but regarding this:

Basically, is it possible to make an iron golem that does a whole bunch of damage (money is no object here, expensive items can be used)?

A great (possibly best) function of Iron Golem is to make him with a high CB item (IK Maul, for instance), to help with taking down Bosses.

-How does the base damage of the weapon (say, an ebotd war pike) interact with the base damage of the IG?

As far as I know the weapon is being treated as equipped. The base damage of the weapon is added to the base damage of the IG.

-How does the 6% enhanced damage per level from the fire golem synergy interact with external sources of enhanced damage (might, heart of wolverine, concentration, etc)?

The %ED stacks like other sources of %ED. So it's all lumped together and applied to the base damage of the IG.

Yes. Although with the slow attack speed and next delay of the IG you are not going to see him take out things with speed.

Ah, I forgot all about the stupid slow attack speed and nextdelay. Laaaaame.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High