Hi! Been a while....

Aconite

Jan 6, 2007
Evening,

How's everyone doing? Nice to see some familiar names still here from years ago, although the location of the forums has moved since I last visited.

I've not touched D2 for quite a few years, having spent some time exiled in D3, and having fallen down the From Software rabbit hole for quite a while. The D4 beta brought me back to the franchise and I've been dabbling with D2:R recently.

Not quite sure what I'll end up focusing on - D4 may draw me in for a while as it seems pretty good so far (but I've only scratched the surface), but then again there's always D2 if that doesn't work out, and having D2:R with updated graphics and RRM/RWM built in is pretty nice. And silospen has updated GoMule for D2:R... good stuff!

There's no real point to this post, and most of you are probably wondering who this old fart is... I just stumbled across the SPF and was quite surprised that it's still going strong so thought I'd say hello. 👋

Yes, welcome back. In a previous life I went under the name Bazhell, so you are by far not the only old fart around here

Welcome back @Aconite I’m happy to hear you found us. The old site died completely at the beginning of the year, we had an epic undertaking to move here a few years back.

It does look like it was a major endeavor. It's impressive that you have the archive of posts and old Pat/Mat threads, plus all of the account details moved over by the looks of it..

Reactions: snickersnack
hey, welcome back.

i'm basically just trying to finish my grail ... T Might still eludes me. Damn armor.

I don't have the same drive like I used to 20 years ago doing MF run after run. Getting old lol.

Reactions: TeddyYaki
Welcome back @Aconite I’m happy to hear you found us. The old site died completely at the beginning of the year, we had an epic undertaking to move here a few years back.
It forwards to icyveins now oddly

Hi Aconite, I’m in a similar boat as you :)

I dabble in the recent content creators stuff but something always brings me back to the original guides haha

I don't remember you, but I'm more pleased about people remembering me anyway :).

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Always great to see old faces back!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High