Hey everyone, hope you are having a good day. Some quick questions ...

bill_n_opus

Nov 4, 2021
Quick update:

- been running terrorized areas when it's fun and accessible.
- retooled my lightning nova/es sorc to a hydra sorc with es without the flickering flame.
- I did make a Phoenix shield to use up some high runes. That hydra sorc is pretty powerful. The combo of flexibility of teleport and repositioning your merc and spamming hydras/fireball plus static is pretty darn powerful.
- I made Fortitude for the very first time in my life, imagine that. I've always used Treachery for my merc. When that Fade procs it's pretty good. Fort I must say is pretty darn good too. I don't know if my Lying Character Screen is correct but it says my acte 2 merc does ~2-9k dmg after might kicks in when wearing Fort/Infinity Thresher and CTA/Enchanted

Quick questions:

- are you guys just running Terror zones when they show up? Or do you check the internet and calculate when terror zones are? Terrorized Andy is the shiznit and no other areas come close in productivity, for me.
- and are Assassin traps currently affected by self wielding Infinity? Or is it still bugged and needs an update? Last time I checked it worked online but Single Player still needed to be patched. I don't want to re-tool my Assassin and find out that it's still bugged.
- anyone tried the Demon Machine enchant sorc yet? I haven't been able to get one to drop yet yeesh.

I can answer your first question for me. I just run whatever terror zone is up and looks fun. I never look it up, or do any calculations. Sometimes my cold sorc has trouble with some terror zones, even with sunder charm, I just run AT or Stony Tombs or some other boss then. It gives so much variety, I really enjoy it.

Traps are still bugged unfortunately. For terror zones I just run Andy and Travincal at the moment. Due to RFL and leveling an UT99 necromancer (A5 Norm atm) I do not have any spare time for anything else. But I look forward trying out the different terror zones when my necromancer is high enough. As typically I only have time in the evenings I can't do terror zone cherry picking and will probably run whichever is active. But that is far in the future.

I can't remember who did it, but someone created and posted a link to this TZ Calculator for the Eastern Time Zone. Initially I thought it was a lot of work, but that I wouldn't use it much since I basically play in the evenings. However, I actually do check it almost every day to see if one of the juicy TZ will be up in the evening or close enough that I might fit part of it in.

Reactions: snickersnack
1. I do basically what @LouB does. I keep a tab with that site open and I check the upcoming TZs mostly every day. I focus on doing Andy for the most part, but I also do Baal runs and maps like the Ancient Tunnels, Icy Cellar and Drifter Cavern.
3. I actually just had a Demon Machine drop recently, so I'm considering the ranged enchant sorc. I don't know if I'll respec my fire sorc or level up a new one, though.

Hey, wondering why Andy drops so well when Terrorized? And why Meph has been ... disappointing? MacroBioBoi put out a new vid for us commoners explaining what's been happening technically.

and thanks for the TZ Calc reminder. My play time is varied ... but i'm not above organizing my time to farm when the farming is good. Knowing is half the battle as GI Joe used to say.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High