Hey again

CrazyChihuahua

Jun 22, 2003
Hey again

I have delved back into the world of D2 gaming...or atleast I think I have. I saw my brother playing and wanted to play again myself. I am probably going to continue the chars I had before because I didnt quit long ago, but I have yet to check what they have.

I left as soon as the SPFHCL started, and I *thought* I was going to have a good time in it, but as soon as I started, I didn't seem to want to play D2 anymore.

I may not be playing as much due to the fact I got a Gamecube for Christmas and am playing Zelda: Wind Waker right now, but I can slip in some time. Oh ya, there is also that "school" thingy taking up my time too.

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to say that I was back for a while, and wondering if anyone remembere me. Hey if you do, and hey if you don't.

:jig: <-- He still there? I hope he is still there, otherwise I might have to cry (not really...)

Welcome back CrazyChihuahua, we missed you. And ofcourse we remember you.

Takis (El_Greco)

Welcome back! I think Huorn has been feeding your :jig: in your absence. :teeth:

Cheers!
Burke

Welcome back. It's good to have you back

wow i haven't seen that tar for awhile...

Welcome back... we be crazier than ever...do you still do 1.09?

have one on me at the bar...EMB :drink:

peace
nsz :bow:

Nah, I do 1.10. I played plenty of 1.09 for a long time, and I couldn't wait for the patch, so I am sticking to that.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Look forward to my stay...again

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High