Help with mf character

lololol

Dec 3, 2003
Help with mf character

Hi!

I was thinking of making a mf character to meph run. Just wondering wich character is the best mf character and what skills should I have. And what mf gear should I wear(I have nothing :(....). And Should I meph run or mf somewhere else in the game?

Tnx

lololol said:
Hi!

I was thinking of making a mf character to meph run. Just wondering wich character is the best mf character and what skills should I have. And what mf gear should I wear(I have nothing :(....). And Should I meph run or mf somewhere else in the game?

Tnx

The BEST mfer runner from the various MF threads, seem to be Sorceress.

Do u plan on running NM or HELL Meph?

for NM Meph u don't need the best gear, just decent MF gear and rez to keep you out of the grave. (TarnHelm, Wiz, 4-soc gothic ptpz)

for HELL Meph, u will need optimal gear, this doesn't mean UBER, just optimal ( Shako, Wiz/Occy, etc...)

Now the sorcy build has come to various conflicting ideas.

I myself have a HELL MEPH runner, Pure Cold Sorcy (FO) w/ max Telk. This is my preference.

The fact that you have no gear for the most part.

I suggest making a Necro Summoner, and u can MF most areas, aside from Meph... yes u can do Meph, but it takes way toooo long.

Best MF areas for a necro in HELL would be THE PIT (Act 1 - Tamoe Highlands), Shenk / Eld / Pindle and lastly Baal.

Outside of using a necro, and yes they are great for mf, I recommend a lightning trapper. Mine is currently level 85 and she has gone from 77-85 primarily on act 5 E/S/P running. That run isn't the goldmine that Meph can be but its a lot safer and a lot quicker.

For a sorc make sure you hit the 63% faster cast breakpoint for teleporting through durance, it allows you to pretty much zip past anything down there.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High