Help me name my PvP Paladin

Stratos? It's a good name... wait a second, that name rings a bell. Yesss, that's it, now I remember. Stratos is perfect name for a character that serves as one hit kill target practice. Hmmm, fits good for Nulio. Okay, name not cause of his turtle playing style, so Turtlos fits better, as Stratos little brother.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=9vjqyq&s=6

Mine on realms was MinionStack

Can't have that one though, it's mine!

What about a cool name for a Windy Druid? ...

ColdCane

Normally folks would write "ten chars" here to let you know there's no actual information here, only excess text to bypass the spam filter on posts. I have also decided to do that, as you no doubt now realize.

Normally folks would write "ten chars" here to let you know there's no actual information here, only excess text to bypass the spam filter on posts. I have also decided to do that, as you no doubt now realize.
I have a tshirt that says

"The funniest thing about this shirt is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late for you to stop reading it. You must be a real loser if you have the time to stand there like an idiot and read every word on my shirt. Great job, you read it to the end. Now go away!"

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High