Hello

Bewitch

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, im Kalle and im new here. i registered some time ago, basicly to find some ppl for hc ladder but now i want to start a untwinked hc sorc going for 99, without ladder runewords and i wanna keep the progress up on the thread here.

Ive been playing diablo for arround 15 years, lots of battlenet (some 99ers, also in current hc ladder europe i was 2nd reachin 99) and also lots of singleplayer in the last couple of years (2 99ers etc) but with <mod name removed> which u guys here dont use, and i will ofc also not use on the sorc im planning to start today. Im also streamin everything i do on d2 for a while, so both singleplayer 99ers and the current ladder 99er are 100% streamed and the new sorc will be streamed as well ofc^^

So if u hav any questions, just ask :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck and welcome.

What type of sorc you going to use?

I play without ladder runewords too, but even twinked the damage is too low on p8 without infinity.... :(

ty :)

Well, blizzard only storm maxblock i think. Vizier and Infector only until 97 or 98, we'll see. then p1 cs/ p7 diablo or nihla.
but well, until im there it will take some time i guess^^ Mephruns, lk runs, some AT first.

Sounds like what Indrek did not long ago, during the span of like 4 month. Good luck! :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High